The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

chelsea fans thoughts on the new kit.. i always like what adidas does for you.. simple

Damn that was close for Chicha

Kagawa-Mata-Chicha tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That Juan Mata...

Can the FA find a reason to dock Newcastle 30 points and send them down? I'm sure Mike Ashley has been in some ****...
They've been MIA for months.

More than good enough Rck...

Eiddy and Mastamind may need some competition to keep them on there toes... :D

Last edited:
This just proves Moyes needs to ensure Rooney is more disciplined on the pitch.. no more running all over the place... if he is gonna play up top he needs to stay there. Him dropping deep when he's playing as our lone striker is pointless, we have mata to do that...

Bayern lost today??? :wow:

That's three games without a win. Could there be trouble in Munich???

Yea I know they don't care, they already won the league, but still :lol:

Last edited:
Mou needs to give Ba a chance in the second half. See what he can bring to the table before the PSG match.

I have never seen a team with more penalty calls during a season than Barca...It has to be some record.

Crazy

This Real game vs Sociadad is going to be too tough. No Coentrao, no Marcelo, no Ronnie, no di maria. They have Isco playing winger.

If Ancelotti loses this game he's going to get murdered in the press.

I honestly don't have a good feeling about this match for Real.

If they don't get all 3 points here it's time to shift more attention to winning the Decima.

Last edited:
I honestly don't have a good feeling about this match for Real.

If they don't get all 3 points here it's time to shift more attention to winning the Decima.

Yea man, but the thing is they're still in the Liga race. This is a stupid time for Ancelotti to rest all these players. This is there most difficult game left. For gods sake they have a 3-0 lead going into Dortmund. They can rest some players in that game.

It's reallly risky. Real are playing like **** so far this game too. They need to do an "English" and grind one out, off a header or set piece.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom