The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I'm guessing you didn't watch Real Madrid in '12/'13. And a record might have been them getting the most pens in the league for the fourth straight season. I'm not sure what the point of complaining about legitimate penalties is. Even the Betis manager said the ref did a good job.

Your assumptions would be incorrect amigo. Both Real and Barça get lots of penalties. Didn't say anything about Real Madrid.

But Barca have got some penalties this year, especially last week - when balls have hit the defenders hands where they've been awarded the penalty. When in my opinion, they've gotten the benefit of the doubt with the handballs.

I understand Barcelona have a bunch of small delicate players with a great amount of technical ability, so they'll be prone to get the call if they're in the box and get clipped. The handballs however, I'm not convinced. They've gotten some calls. You should embrace it, at the end of the day it makes you happy since you're getting the points.

Arsenal :lol: Is Ozil still menstruating?

Last edited:
Arsenal :lol: Is Ozil still menstruating?

lulwut?

He's injured, should be back soon.

Glad to see Rambo back, thing looked better for us once he came on. Same goes with Ox and Sanogo, granted, at that point Everton was sitting back.
Arteta was awful today, among others but no point in complaining about the usual stuff....we have the quality to win all of our next games without being outplayed, I just hope that we stay focused and do so

Last edited:
lulwut?

Glad to see Rambo back, thing looked better for us once he came on. Same goes with Ox and Sanogo, granted, at that point Everton was sitting back.
Arteta was awful today, among others but no point in complaining about the usual stuff....we have the quality to win all of our next games without being outplayed, I just hope that we stay focused and do so

you believe that :lol:

Everton looked like the real top 4 team today. Martinez :pimp:

Arsenal need to get rid of 80% of their players. They've been playing like a relegation bound team

Last edited:
lulwut?

you believe that :lol:

I believed that we could have won today so yea, >D

Everton looked like the real top 4 team today. Martinez :pimp:

Arsenal need to get rid of 80% of their players. They've been playing like a relegation bound team

About half the squad today weren't our usual starters and it showed. Some of their futures are in question. Giroud and Arteta should be off the bench/rotation players. Podolski, I'm not sure what will happen with him, I wish he offered more defensively. Our left side is very weak. But speculation is that he is on his way out.

The club needs changed at multiple levels. As for Wengers tactics.... :rolleyes

Giroud and Arteta are HORRIBLE. What the hell happened to Cazorla? Every time I watch an Arsenal match, he's giving The ball away with horrible passes.

[thread="561201"]bpl going to have a crazy ending. 3 teams battling for the title and 4 teams for the last spot and two europa spots. can't wait. [/thread]
[thread="561201"] [/thread]
la liga going to have a crazy finish too. going to be an awesome spring/summer. 

Yup and then soon as the dust settles...*cue world cup theme song on espn*

:pimp:

Giroud and Arteta are HORRIBLE. What the hell happened to Cazorla? Every time I watch an Arsenal match, he's giving The ball away with horrible passes.

Giroud is best as a sub at this level. He started off the season well but at this point, dude is spent. Arteta's best days are behind him. He looked even more out of it when Ramsey came on today because of how high up he would play. Arteta was left by himself, too much pressure for him. If we don't make a move for a CDM this summer, I really don't know

Cazorla, really regressed this season. It reminds me of when an artist releases their second album and are hit with the sophomore jinx. He def doesn't have the amount of pressure he had last year

Wheres ramsey? Dude was on a tear months ago

Came back today.....should have never been out that long

Last edited:
SoggyIlliterateAmericanlobster.gif

KindGrayGrayling.gif

LegalOpenChrysalis.gif

FemaleBlushingIguanodon.gif

JitteryMeanCapeghostfrog.gif

GlamorousPossibleHarrierhawk.gif

Very random, but I wish Diego Simeone were my coach in life :lol:

Dude wouldn't let me slack for a moment and would make me achieve things I didn't think possible :lol:

Last edited:
In a random info seeking web searches about my favourite "far from the lime light" players and learned that when Azpilicueta joined Chelsea his teammates gave up trying to pronounce his name right so they call him Dave instead. Which is a reference from a British show called Only Fools and Horses which he never got since at the time he wasn't used to the country

Back
Top Bottom