The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Don't see the big deal. No different from NFL teams forcing season ticket holders to buy tickets for preseason games too.

Wow....... :smh:

I've just heard that United have contacted season ticket holders and informed them that their tickets for the derby game will be cancelled unless they attend the CL game against Olympiakos.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tch-Manchester-derby.html?ico=sport^headlines

wow.

#MoyesEffect

:rofl: :rofl:

Moyes is an absolute joke ... but this is just a douchebag move by Man U's Marketing and Ticket Operations team, I LOVE IT!.

From an accounting standpoint, it is understandable in strategic terms for sales and profit for the club, but mannnnn ..... Man U wants to make sure the bus is FULL when it goes down in Champions League flames while Moyes is in the drivers seat. :lol:

I cant even fully wrap my head around just how scumbag this move is from the United high ups. :lol: I'm loving it though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poacher Torres will also suffice. :pimp:
Azpili flying up the wing like a young Ashley....

Last edited:
Wow Bale was impressive right there, quick dribbling skills and a great run then pass to Ronaldo, that back heel would have been amazing if it got back to Bale. Benzema good finish tho.

BALE 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom