The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

laugh.gif
@ people getting mad at Jose because he said Chelsea has no strikers. They want him to lie instead?

I like how he mentions Eto'o and just completely disregards Torres and Ba
laugh.gif
and apparently someone secretly filmed him dissing his own strikers

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26336978

Unacceptable. David Moyes needs to leave NOW. Looking at him makes me want to smack him in the face.

So, what will it take to lure Klopp to ManU?

Can Arsenal hurry up and get this kid Campbell a work permit already? DAMN

He got it over the summer, at first I wasn't sure why he wasn't loaned within the PL but starting daily and getting CL experience...well things have been going great for him.

Olympiakos could buy him over the summer and Fenerbache are interested as well. :smh: I've been waiting to see him play for us, it's about damn time

@SocialRMadrid BREAKING: #Arsenal and #Morata have agreed personal terms for a summer move. (@GuillemBalague on Sky Sports)
@GuillemBalague Morata has agreed to join Arsenal IF, I repeat IF, I insist IF, clubs agree fee. He will push for Madrid to accept Arsenal's offer

again....david moyes isnt on the pitch defending like dog doo doo, missing open chances and passing backwards with 20 seconds left
yea, but he's the main orchestrator behind the players.

I'm pretty sure they're following what they're told to do when under pressure.

You want to take off heat off moyes, fine, but don't forget who calls the shots in the locker room, or in this case, the lack there of.

SAF essentially had the same club last year and won the premier league....and you tell me Moyes can't even qualify for CL footy? That's blasphemous....This ain't freaking Arsenal for crying out loud.

I think City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal all underperformed last year which helped mask a lot of the flaws that Utd had last year. This year all of those squads have improved and United have stagnated

Unacceptable. David Moyes needs to leave NOW. Looking at him makes me want to smack him in the face.

So, what will it take to lure Klopp to ManU?

I think it would take the likes of someone like SAF talking to him and convincing him. Apparently more than one English club came knocking for him, and he didn't even really care. He loves Dortmund, loves what he's doing there, and loves the players. It's clearly not money that's his motivator, so Brink's truck isn't going to work. I think he either needs to get ridiculously frustrated at Dortmund, or needs some very inspirational conversation to get him to budge. It's something that United should have tried BEFORE appointing David Moyes, maybe the idea of the honour and prestige then would have attracted Klopp.

SAF essentially had the same club last year and won the premier league....and you tell me Moyes can't even qualify for CL footy? That's blasphemous....This ain't freaking Arsenal for crying out loud.

Fully agree. Winning a game like last night should have been standard procedure, and a way to build team confidence.

I think City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal all underperformed last year which helped mask a lot of the flaws that Utd had last year. This year all of those squads have improved and United have stagnated

While your're right. Teams did implode, which really helped United. Let's face it, the Rooney x RVP combo was on FIRE. Goals were flying in left and right, against small and big clubs. The truth is now, Moyes can't even get Rooney to pass to RVP regularly anymore, and he can't even get the team to strike the goal (last night: 1 strike on target in the whole match). SAF knew man management well, and Moyes has no clue of man management or tactics.

Look at BVB last night, Klopp is basically fielding a second team, and they're STILL attacking, STILL scoring, STILL winning.

It's completely unacceptable for Moyes to have many of his starting players (sure, he can complain some are too old, some aren't good enough) and not even get strikes on target, when last year the same players had shots flying towards goal daily.

The only thing that has change significantly is the manager and coaching staff...and suddenly United can't win more than a game or two in a row. You can blame players all you like, but management and coaching tactics, training, team selection, lack of winning mentality and experience is what's killing United.

Klopp instad of moysey at ManU would have been insane!

I can just imagine how great the team would be in right now.

Too bad thats just a 'what if' situation...

Ruh Roh...

RvP: "I am allowed to drop back to touch the ball, but my team mates also sometimes play in the position where I like to play. And if I see that then it's hard for me to also play there, so I'm forced to change my run paths because of my team mates. Unfortunately they play too often in my zone and I don't like that."

Interviewer: "Do you know what is wrong with this United?"

RvP: "Yeah but, I won't point fingers, because I'm not like that."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/feb/25/robin-van-persie-manchester-united-players-space

The greedy **** is mad that United gave Rooney 300k a week :lol: The writing is on the wall, Ol' glassman will be off in the summer.

Last edited:
Ruh Roh...
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/feb/25/robin-van-persie-manchester-united-players-space

The greedy **** is mad that United gave Rooney 300k a week :lol: The writing is on the wall, Ol' glassman will be off in the summer.

Van Persie is gone in Summer IMO, He hasn't been interested this season anyways, If it wasn't for the World Cup coming up I don't think he would even suit up, He missed games in November \ December because he wasn't 'mentally' ready, And now after last night think he has seen an opportunity to start to angle away for a move

For me personally he has never felt like a true Manchester United player, feels like we have just had him on a temporary basis anyways, Much like Carlos Tevez

United signed him to a 6 year deal. Unless several of those years aren't guaranteed, Moyes will be around for a little while unless United divert some of the transfer funds into buying out Moyes.

Roy Keane had interesting comments about the Prem... :D

[

Last edited:

The thing is, I've been seeing rumors all over the place about him going, but none from a credible source.

When you really look at it, the problems that United have right now, are not losing to better competition, but just losing dismally, and Moyes doesn't seem to have an answer to any of the questions he's being asked on the pitch. All we ever hear is basically, we need new players, or just need to get a bit of luck.

If he really is sacked, I truly believe he lost the job with the owners in this very moment..

Back
Top Bottom