The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Home team finally scored in the UCL KO!
Then Lewa makes it 3-1. Just when we thought there might be something on...

De Gea; Smalling, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Young; Rooney, van Persie.

Lindegaard, Büttner, Fellaini, Giggs, Kagawa, Hernandez, Welbeck.

Really??  REALLY?!?!?  Cleverley, Young and Valencia???  Mata's cup-tied and Shinji still can't get a shot?  

Mata's cup-tied and Shinji still can't get a shot?  
why are you surprised by this? 
laugh.gif

De Gea; Smalling, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Young; Rooney, van Persie.

Lindegaard, Büttner, Fellaini, Giggs, Kagawa, Hernandez, Welbeck.

Really??  REALLY?!?!?  Cleverley, Young and Valencia???  Mata's cup-tied and Shinji still can't get a shot?  

Every single time I give Moyes even a millimetre of belief, he goes and does something stupid like this.

Young, and Cleverley have absolutely on business in a Manchester United jersey, unless they're watching as fans.

When was the last time Kagawa was even on the pitch?!?!?!

But then Moyes is going to probably say Kagawa isn't match fit.

No Januzaj??!?

Why not have Kagawa, Rooney, RVP, Januzaj?!?!?

View media item 825068

I think their fans actually liked the lineup only once this season which was the one against palace this past weekend :lol:

But yea every time that lineup is posted its done with outrage

Last edited:
I'm not a Man U "fan"

I'm a fan of only 1 team. CD GUADALAJARA

I like several teams, like the way they play, and/or have players I enjoy watching.

Real Sociedad, Dortmund, Villareal, Man U, Porto, Napoli etc.

Last edited:
I think their fans actually liked the lineup only once this season which was the one against palace this past weekend :lol:

But yea every time that lineup is posted its done with outrage

Cause Moyes is an idiot.

He doesn't make good decisions at all.

How many games did we see RVP out or Rooney out, before Mata came along, and Kagawa was either on the bench or played out of position.

Last time I remember Kagawa playing for United in Europe, I believe the players said he was the difference maker, and the best player on the team that day, so what happened the following game? BENCHED.

It's laughable. He has no clue how to manage a club of this size, and it will show itself every single season that he's allowed to manage...

conflicted as a chelsea fan, want them to win but Drogba to score. :rolleyes I wonder what'll be the reaction of the stadium fans if that happens:lol:

Back
Top Bottom