The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

There you have it.

What we all knew was coming.

25-02-2014-GifNumber-169.gif

Hopefully arsenal doesn't give this boy a shot in the first team. Watching him play in the qualifiers and now this, he good.

Man **** this honestly take RVP out and put in Chicha. Shoot Ill take Welbeck at this rate

Well my bad Welbeck is in lol, missed that

Last edited:
don't take anything away from the strike though

the atmosphere there is crazy, the boos when united are on the ball 
laugh.gif

i agree with one of the commentators that valencia should have been moved to RB instead of subbed off

A player who can score between a 35 year old CB and an under-performing RB.
Honestly the best thing that can happen to Man U is they lose this game and end up like 6-7th in the PL. This will make the club desperate to buy GREAT players.  

its crazy to think that with Fergie as manager United would still believe they can possibly win this match even with the score and time

Last edited:
A player who can score between a 35 year old CB and an under-performing RB.
Honestly the best thing that can happen to Man U is they lose this game and end up like 6-7th in the PL. This will make the club desperate to buy GREAT players.  

Great players won't save a trash manager.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you could buy Ronaldo today, and the league wouldn't be won next season.

Moyes gets his tactics horribly wrong almost every game.

I've seen him blame players, praise players, say he doesn't understand what he needs to do but win, say the team is unlucky.

Basically say everything except the fact that he gets his tactics wrong.

It doesn't matter who Woodward signs checks for...

Back
Top Bottom