The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I wonder if they're starting to get tired. You can't keep the type of relentless pressure they play with & be tip top every week...

ColorfulLinedAsianconstablebutterfly.gif

MeagerCriminalAffenpinscher.gif

VibrantWelllitColt.gif

RealisticThoughtfulHornedviper.gif

AptGrotesqueBarbet.gif

SorrowfulElectricGrayfox.gif

IdioticFarGavial.gif

I see Porto dun goof'd as well

We're just horrible, haven't seen this bad a team in years.

Just can't finish. Fonseca needs to go.

Well at least the season isn't over yet. Btw, I just had some really good Portuguese food :pimp:

@Ibra_official I have not talked to any UK journalist or anybody at The Mirror, not the first time this happens.The Mirror is a joke!http://bit.ly/Mirror-Article
The Mirror falsified an interview with Ibra

Wow, for real?  CNN dropped Piers?

In addition to having contempt for Wenger, Morgan seemed to have contempt for his American audience or Americans in general. That was very evident in his broadcasts & viewers started dropping off in droves. It never made sense to have a Brit debating American issues anyway. Whoever made that decision to begin with should never work in broadcast ever again.

Somewhere Wenger has to be smiling whilst having his morning tea...

View media item 822576

Haha, I doubt Wenger would give any damns...

I've only seen the bits on his anti-gun campaign, but was it mostly down to that?

Haha, I doubt Wenger would give any damns...

I've only seen the bits on his anti-gun campaign, but was it mostly down to that?

I've watched his show from time to time & he always seemed to be talking down to his audience & a lot of his guests. I thought the writing was on the wall after the first month. Oh well, hope he doesn't let the door hit 'em where the good lord split him...

This clown needs to stop smiling and start winning more than 3 games in a row...

View media item 822830

“Olympiacos have a great record here and we know, over the tie, we'll have to play well to qualify," said Moyes, while Rooney insisted: “We certainly have the quality in the team to go really far.”

Funny exchange between Ibra & Zoumana Camara whose currently out due to injury.

Anyone know where I can get a boys (medium) PSG Ibra home shirt?

I think Piers' doom was imminent when there was an outrage over how he handled a transgender guest on his show with a lack of political correctness.

Personally I think it's typical oversensitivism thats become too common in modern society but oh well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom