The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Just saw this old goal posted up...what on earth was the keeper doing?!?!?

Mad random, but I scored like this in a adult league I used to play in. They scored against us, and the opposing GK took forever to get back. Ref said play, so I just kicked it, and voila!

I thought Courtouis' would stay with Atletico permanently and Costa would be moved.

Courtois will go back to Chelsea, That is why Atleti signed Roberto (former youth player) and loaned him to Olympiacos to be ready for next year when Courtois leaves,

Atleti are in the position now for the first time in a very long time that they do not need to sell anyone, They will be getting a big CL bonus for this year and for qualifying again for next year, Plus there is a hope the Spanish TV money is going to be readjusted so that they will get more money going forward, The debt is still there though and the President is a clown so wouldnt rule anything out :smh:

So Flamini & Ozil got into a nice argument that ended with a pissed Mesut pushing Flamini off yesterday...
eyes.gif
mean.gif
Ozil to city in the near future

I don't know about all that but that's the second argument he's had with a teammate on the pitch. The first was actually Mertesacker admonishing Ozil for ignoring the traveling supporters at the Etihad (I think that was at City). I didn't realize he was such a diva. Sucks to invest all that money to get someone so fragile physically & mentally.

Last edited:
Schedule for the ICC events in the US this summer. Will certainly be missing the big names as it starts

I'll rep you when my limit expires. If I'm in town, will have to try & catch the July 29th game at FedEx (even though I won't like giving Snyder my $$$) & the Aug 2nd in Philly.

Doesn't United have Europa League to worry about?

Possibly, yeah. No idea how they would handle that.

People would be so pissed if they bought tickets for United/Madrid and they had to replace them with an MLS team or something. :lol:

UEFA Cup, Porto vs Frankfurt on ESPN3.

I miss the days Porto was always on ESPN3 |I

Good time to watch Mangala, Jackson martinez, or Quaresma for ya'll superfans

Last edited:
Porto game also on some of the Fox Sports regional networks. I have it on the TV here.
Shep Messing announcing... :x

Swansea/Napoli on the laptop.

FOX owns the Europa rights. They leased all the Spanish-language to ESPN. Sevilla game is on Deportes right now. They got some online games for ESPN3 in the deal, too.

Damn no game at the RFK this summer?

Will probably go to that FedEx one tho. 

Shame that Roma's closets game to me will be in Philly 

That Man U vs RM game still isn't decided so hopefully its in the RFK, wishful thinking.

Last edited:
FOX owns the Europa rights. They leased all the Spanish-language to ESPN. Sevilla game is on Deportes right now. They got some online games for ESPN3 in the deal, too.

FOX should lease Champions League games too then, especially in the group stages. This year's coverage sucks.

Manuel Neuer on his saved penalty from Mesut Ozil, “I know how Mesut Ozil takes penalties. I knew he would wait a long time before deciding in which corner to shoot but of course he could have picked any corner.

That's Neuer on the bottom left & Ozil to his right.

View media item 815548
Arsenal to unveil Dutch legend Dennis Bergkamp's statue on the 22nd ahead of the game against Sunderland. The statue will be placed above the Armory store outside the stadium. Bergkamp will attend the match against Sunderland.

View media item 815553

Jonathan Soriano from La Masia just scored a GOLAZO for RB Zalzburg from half pitch at the 35 min. His 2nd goal and Ajax is losing 3-0 at home. He has 30 goals in 25 games this season

Yeah, but the CL has some value. Still don't know why the bid for Europa to take it off GolTV. Nobody cares about Europa.

Quarsema... :x

RICARDO QUARESMA

My man, still got it. Still a magician, what a goal. God damn wish we had him in the group stage.

:wow:

Manuel Neuer on his saved penalty from Mesut Ozil, “I know how Mesut Ozil takes penalties. I knew he would wait a long time before deciding in which corner to shoot but of course he could have picked any corner.

That's Neuer on the bottom left & Ozil to his right.

View media item 815548

I had a feeling Neuer was going to stop it. Thought about the training with Germany and such, but didnt know it went back that far! Thats at Schalke im assuming?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom