The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

How good is Bayer Leverkusen? :nerd:

I don't follow the Bundesliga enough to know how well they match up with PSG, but I know Sidney Sam recently signed to Schalke and had previously been linked to Liverpool during the window, and they've got a couple other decently known players.

Very solid Bundesliga club currently sitting in 2nd place in the standings. Very versatile squad & their key attackers are all playing well. The Korean player Heung Min-Son, Steffan Kiessling, & Sidney Sam.

They also have 2 solid defensive oriented midfielders in Simon Rolfes and Lars Bender that hold the midfield very well.

That said, I think Ibra will pose huge problems for them. I'm curious how Cabaye plays too. PSG has too just too much talent on the team but I think Bayer will put up a really good fight. If you can watch, check out the Korean kid Son. He's fun to watch...

Last edited:
My son being an indecisive front running 10 year old wanted me to pick him up from school today so he can come home instead of going to after school care so he can watch PSG. He's fallen in love them because he's been playing FIFA 14. He still like Real Madrid :smile:{) but he's all about PSG now.

Im pretty hyped!!! Although, I must say. ...I dont love City's starting 11 today. Should be fun though at the Etihad.

Barcelona better keep an eye on Jesus Navas. He will be wrecking that right flank looking for Negredo the whole game.

For Barcelona to win, Sergio Busquets will need to control the middle with his defense.

Not too much of a fan of Barca, but I do like Tata... I'll get to watch the first half, and then off to work :smh:

City's not used to playing like this and they are clearly bothered during their build up. Will take a few gamble passes and Barca's back 4 to completely crumble to win especially without Aguero.

:smh: :x Alves & Masch are always complaining about fouls or cards when it was clearly a foul... What Oompa Loompas...

NIce save VV!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom