The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Hazard has been off today. De Bruyne and Oscar have looked great.

:lol: Lukaku and Essien
original.gif

Filthy :x

Would be impressed if I didn't read so many articles about the unfairness of Spanish football, particularly regarding it's finances.

Well all the super-wealthy dudes who financially take over clubs go to England (now France). They don't want to buy teams in Spain or Italy.

It'd be cool if they did. If I'm a multi-billionaire I'd want to be in Southern Europe, no doubt about it. :lol:

Another big team in Spain would be nice.

Hazard has been off today. De Bruyne and Oscar have looked great.

If today was considered "off" for him, be afraid. :lol: Because he still created six chances, more than any other player in the league through game 1.

It's basically impossible for a defender to get the ball away from him without fouling. Seriously takes 3 people to get the ball away from him. :smh:

Not bad for a game without our best player. We clearly went into cruise control in the 2nd half. Villa on Wednesday should be a blast.

Last edited:
Oh and NBC's coverage so far has just been excellent. The commentary for all the matches has been superb. Good pre and post-match interviews. Good in studio analysts. Their online streaming was good as well. They put Fox Soccer's coverage to shame.

Hopefully in the future they can pick up some La Liga, Serie A, and Bundesliga matches.

@AFCAcademy Arsenal have around 8 first team players fully fit. PSG can afford to have Sakho, Marquinhos, Digne, Verratti, and Lavezzi on the bench.
:smh: a lack of depth in an understatement! We should sign Sakho, wants to leave and the club is okay with it.

I'm having a football overload, my brain can't take anymore. I'm just waiting for this Porto game, I need to rest till then.

Benfica about to lose the opening match :smokin

Gotta love the first weekend back.

Last edited:
@AFCAcademy Arsenal have around 8 first team players fully fit. PSG can afford to have Sakho, Marquinhos, Digne, Verratti, and Lavezzi on the bench.
:smh: a lack of depth in an understatement! We should sign Sakho, wants to leave and the club is okay with it.

This should never happen to a to champions league playing club...

Smh

It's shocking really.

Pablo Osvaldo to Southampton.

C'mon, Arsenal. Even the "little" clubs are spending big money... :lol:

:lol: :lol: making it sound like Dempsey being gone is the sole reasons Tottenham is playing well

Last edited by a moderator:
DEM RM BOYZ
pimp.gif

WELCOME ISCO

WELCOME CARVAJAL

WELCOME BACK MARCELO

WELCOME BACK SERGIO RAMOS' ORIGINAL HAIR COLOR

WELCOME BACK IKER

Smh

It's shocking really.

I'm not even really mad that we lost yesterday. It's a mixture of emotions to the lack of competence during this window. I'm a pretty optimistic person...but this...idk. There are still some quality players out there that we could afford.
I find it interesting, well amusing that many people who say Wenger out, want Klopp to replace him. Or think we have a chance of securing Klopp as a replacement >D

Smh

It's shocking really.

I'm not even really mad that we lost yesterday. It's a mixture of emotions to the lack of competence during this window. I'm a pretty optimistic person...but this...idk. There are still some quality players out there that we could afford.
I find it interesting, well amusing that many people who say Wenger out, want Klopp to replace him. Or think we have a chance of securing Klopp as a replacement >D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Who the hell would be dumb enough to think Klopp would come to Arsenal?

1. He's German.
2. He's at a FANTASTIC club, who has no financial issues.
3. Arguably the best fans in football.
4. Consistent Champions League football
5. Until a few weeks ago consistent competition for the league

But really...

What's scary is, United, Arsenal and a few other clubs have done no business.
But teams like Napoli, Roma, Bayern, Madrid, Barcelona have done some very good business. And the transfers range from well priced buys to expensive players.

There's really no excuse whatsoever from any manager.

Back
Top Bottom