The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

@CentreTransfer: Radamel Falcao has been offered to Real Madrid, Chelsea & Man United for €45m. (Marca) #Transfers

Well, your move Roman.

In other news, looking forward to seeing Spurs today...

Maybe I never noticed before but are crystal palace they only team with cheerleaders on the sidelines? :lol: :evil:

Oh, hope they smash Spurs today too, doubtful but I want them to get the work...take some pain away from the gunners start this yr smh

Isn't there some rule limiting the number of teams you can play for in one calendar year? Falcao would be on his third if he moves right? My man didn't even have time to have his movers unpack all his fine china before he could possibly get shipped off :lol:

-that agudelo goal was just nasty too, hope he shines when he heads across the pond

Last edited:
One thing Championship clubs know how to do, is create an environment in their grounds...

Palace fans REALLY letting know Spurs where they are.

Feel bad for Rooney? He wasn't given enough chances last season? Please.. His poor form is the reason he was eventually taken off during games. Rooney had a lot of opportunity last yr.. He was a shell of himself and he expected us to struggle with him. Thank god we had rvp. I think Rooney def has a place on the team, ppl acting like rvp was a direct replacement. Rooney has always played right behind a cf or right off of them. He's not a number 9 nor has he ever been one. There is plenty of room for him and rvp on the same pitch.

Hotspurs need to keep bale for one more yr

@thomasmerritt15: Tottenham fans singing, "Arsene Wenger, we want you to stay" at Selhurst Park. @piersmorgan

:lol:

Spurs with a pen...

Soldado converts...

The only issue is that Spurs keep forcing him to play with his back to the goal...they aren't feeding through-balls...

Is it odd that Palace is wearing Nike training/warmups on the bench but NOT their actual kits?

I don't know if I've ever seen that, how do you not have a kit company/supplier? I wish Diddy would've bought Palace way back when...would've been a great investment now...have them swagged out in Sean John :lol:

These fans are awesome, atmosphere is :smokin and they're down 1-0

Last edited:
I do think they have a supplier, I see a small logo near the neckline hem and I think on the socks... It just ain't nike... Kind of weird...

New guys for the Spurs played well. Soldado should have a great year.

With Deuce gone, the Spurs midfield is fast & strong. Their ability to counter like AVB wants to do should be fun to watch...

What?!?! Mata must be injured...

Is it just me or is NBC's Prem coverage head over heels better than Fox's ever was?

Last edited:
Well he's on the bench available as a substitute. Don't think he is injured.

Oscar is playing CAM instead of RM like last season.

Mata has a knock, you knuckleheads.

4 games in 12 days, he can rest against the weakest of the four.

Last edited:
@CentreTransfer: Radamel Falcao has been offered to Real Madrid, Chelsea & Man United for €45m. (Marca) #Transfers

Well, your move Roman.
WHAT!?  Already!?  
eek.gif

Anyway, agreed on a lot of the Rooney-talk.  It's not like United threw him aside after RVP joined.  I think SAF even commented that Rooney joined the team at the being of last season outta shape, which obviously upset SAF.  Maybe he wasn't performing well during their training sessions either... who knows what other reasons there were.  At the same time, Welbeck was also able to step up his game.  

As for what to do with him?  Make the same mistake Arsenal did and sell him to a rival in your league??? 
eyes.gif

Makes no strategic-sense... and you know that once he leaves, he'll be reinvigorated. Yeah, just what United needs; a fully-motivated Rooney playing against them.

Back
Top Bottom