The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Just like the Falcao transfer listed.

"Gossip Gossip, ***** just stop it"

Monaco owner Rybolovlev has lost his appeal with the LFP so he's out of all/any legal options. So he has to move Monaco's offices to France which will subject it's players to the 75% tax rate. Do you think Falcao, James Rodriguez, Joao Moutinho, & Jeremy Toulalan are going to want to see well more than half of their wages taxed? How long do you think before they ask to leave? I would ask to leave ASAP before I see 1 check taxed at that rate...

You compared Udinese to Porto bro, that was disrespectful. Every team we'd ever had in the past 30 years would beat them every season :lol:

It's not Porto's fault that they've set the bar so high and other Portuguese teams can't compete. We're a country of 10 million people, unlike Italy whose 5 times our population and size, of course they have more parity and it's more competitive.

Should we complain about the Spanish league to now since it's either Real or Barca every year as well?

As soon as the barca era is over la liga will fall back in their place.

You are as passionate about your team as I am, which I love to see on here and the udinese comparison was off the mark,
But you guys should just go ahead and sell us J-Mart and find the next big star like you always manage to do

:rofl: at the possibility of the Monaco experiment ending before it even truly starts, that'd be pretty crazy tbh

that daily mail tweet doesnt even make any sense

anyway, i would pay good money for sky sports news channels in america, GOOD f$*king money

You could always uh....watch it "online" :lol: I was streaming their transfer deadline coverage last summer

One of the good things about Fox Soccer Channel was they'd usually have Sky Sports News showing during the day on weekdays. :smh:

Wait what?! Turned down Ozil?

I think he is overrated but I also think he could shine in the right system but unless Real Mad just wanted too much I don't see why you would turn him down.

Willian I would pass on only because we do not have a great track rcord with Brasilians at OT outside of Rafael.

Ozil overrated? He only has more assists than any other player in Europe the past two years. :lol:

Drogba is my favorite footballer and the Diaz brothers are my favorite fighters. Coincidence? :smile: :pimp:

can't wait for the EPL start again.carefree!

Are any of you brahs geeked the **** out for tomorrow? I can't ******g wait to watch matches without worrying that my poverty stream might go out.

I am going to catch my fade and wake up for the Liverpool match. Yeah!

Excited too....just happy every game will be on tv :pimp:

Can't wait! Finally got my BT Sport package so no more grainy streams at work for me :smile:

I take it you guys have done the predictions already, I was only one position out last year so hopefully I'll nail it this season. Going with my head instead of my heart this time though which means disappointment for Spurs yet again.

http://niketalk.com/t/344391/the-ul...iga-serie-a-bundesliga-etc/1350#post_16166604

I think with Jose at the helm, the power balance shifts back to London so...

1. Chelsea

2. Man Utd

3. Arsenal

4. Man City

5. Spurs

Let's go!

If the transfer window closes today (and Bale stays) , this would be my prediction...

1. Chelsea
2. Man City
3. Man Utd
4. Spurs
5. Arsenal

Prolly wont be getting up at 4am often unless Chelsea is playing but I'm up for the Liverpool game. Regardless of who's playing I wanted to be up for first game of the season! It's here!!!

Last edited:
NBC Sports Live Extra
pimp.gif

cant wait to watch Jozy's debut

Nothin like hearing ynwa in anfield :pimp: it has begun

Sturridge through the wickets!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom