The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I know that he wants UCL footie and Liverpool can't give him any this season.

He will push for a move if he knows we want him again, I'm very optimistic.

But at the end of day if he wants out of Liverpool, they will sell him to Real or some other big club outside England. I don't think Arsenal have a shot. The Liverpool director made that clear last summer. Didn't dude say "what are they smoking at the Emirates?" Lol.

Not to mention Liverpool are in position to make the champions league.

Nah bro, not here to burst your bubble but no shot. No chance. I'd love to see arsenal go after Lewandowski, hope he'd get the idea of playing for Bayern out of his head.

I know that he wants UCL footie and Liverpool can't give him any this season.

He will push for a move if he knows we want him again, I'm very optimistic.
Suarez isnt leaving Liverpool this season. He will have champions league footy next season. Don't you worry.

Last edited:
Yeah, when I saw "BREAKING NEWS" I thought it was actual news... :lol:

:lol:@ this mascot girl pranking Suarez just before this weekend's game... I guess Suarez got the last laugh... I wonder who told her to do that...

"The internets" is saying Barca B striker Tony Sanabria might be going to Roma instead of Arsenal.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/tony-sanabria-barcelona-arsenal-chelsea-rome-529036

:evil:

I believe Arsenal offered more money. Some have brought up the possibility of him getting a work permit being an issue but apparently it will not be. He was supposed to have made his decision last week.

-@AFCAcademy There would be no work permit issues, he’ll join in January for around £2.95m on a 5 year contract. Sanabria has toured Emirates & Conley and had meetings with Wenger. Roma were surplus for him, this must have been the balls up I spoke of.

We shall see, but regardless, Arsenal or Roma, both great clubs for a young player with a lot of potential.

City recently signed a 14yo dubbed the next Messi, Ibrahim, I believe he is from Malaga. It was was mentioned in the NY Daily News today

@johncrossmirror Bacary Sagna confirms he is in negotiations over a new deal at Arsenal - but far from certain that he's staying
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/bacary-sagna-arsenal-contract-frenchman-2931548

Ya Man Utd and Chelsea couldn't get arsenal or city. Milan was the best team they could play. Gala maybe 2nd

Atlético Madrid were easily the best team they could have played. They've been one of the very best sides in Europe this season. It would be shocking if a poor Milan side can overcome them in the KO stage.
Despite being the most expensive team ever, Real Madrid have been the second best team in Madrid and the third best team in Spain this year. :lol:

Toughest draw for Barca given City's quality and potency on the counter attack. I believe they still have the edge in midfield and attack if healthy, but City can make up for the gap in quality with physicality and work rate. Regardless, it's a great match-up and I'm looking forward to it.

@chrisharris1975 From March 11 to 29 Arsenal face Bayern, Spurs, Chelsea and Man City. Beware the sides of March

:smh:

"We understand that Manchester United have submitted 30 million bid for Ross Barkley, these are unconfirmed reports but we've it on good authority that bid has been submitted. David Moyes believes Ross Barkley is the answer to his midfield issues. We will have further updated throughout the night."- Indykalia

This is just becoming laughable now.

Atlético Madrid were easily the best team they could have played. They've been one of the very best sides in Europe this season. It would be shocking if a poor Milan side can overcome them in the KO stage.
Despite being the most expensive team ever, Real Madrid have been the second best team in Madrid and the third best team in Spain this year. :lol:

Toughest draw for Barca given City's quality and potency on the counter attack. I believe they still have the edge in midfield and attack if healthy, but City can make up for the gap in quality with physicality and work rate. Regardless, it's a great match-up and I'm looking forward to it.

Real have been the best team in the champions league so far tho, we all know thats priority number one.

I can't wait to see Barca and City, it's going to be a great matchup. I think Toure is going to be Barca's biggest nightmare in the midfield. But City's defense and goalkeeping is their biggest weakness. Can't wait tho.

Talent wise City, Real Madrid, & Bayern "should" be set up to succeed in the CL however RM will only go as far Ancelotti will take them. City's counter could do some real damage against Barca. Should be a great match up to watch. Very interested to see how Tata does in the CL. My only gripe with him so far is that he continues to play Cesc up front. I guess the other gripe is that I think he needs to play Bartra more.

"We understand that Manchester United have submitted 30 million bid for Ross Barkley, these are unconfirmed reports but we've it on good authority that bid has been submitted. David Moyes believes Ross Barkley is the answer to his midfield issues. We will have further updated throughout the night."- Indykalia

This is just becoming laughable now.

I love Ross Barkley but 30 mil

Honestly, Barkley would be stupid to leave Everton for MU. 2 clubs heading in different directions. Not taking a swipe at MU but just saying... Unless he's chasing a wage Everton can't pay... The football the Toffees are playing under Martinez is arguably the best in the Prem right now.

DON'T believe INDYKALIA,

He has been proven to be a fraud in England, he basically admitted he scamming money from people by making up bogus transfer rumours so people click his Sulia page that earns him money,

His rumours have absolute no basis at all

Honestly, Barkley would be stupid to leave Everton for MU. 2 clubs heading in different directions. Not taking a swipe at MU but just saying... Unless he's chasing a wage Everton can't pay... The football the Toffees are playing under Martinez is arguably the best in the Prem right now.

I don't see Martinez letting him go.

30m for Barkley is just a complete waste of money.

This guy needs to prove he actually knows something in football, so going back to try and buy up everyone at Everton will instil ZERO confidence in players. He needs to show he's capable of find, moulding and playing talent.

DON'T believe INDYKALIA,

He has been proven to be a fraud in England, he basically admitted he scamming money from people by making up bogus transfer rumours so people click his Sulia page that earns him money,

His rumours have absolute no basis at all

Yeah I recently saw another twitter proving he was garbage.

I just couldn't find the other source, that stated Moyes wanted Barkley. I can't remember where right now, but I saw a source stating Moyes would bid 20m.

Back
Top Bottom