The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I don't think Wilshire was telling Blues fans that Arsenal was still #1 in this pic. Suarez was banned for 1 game & fined for the same offense. I'd expect the same for Wilshire... Not a good day for the Gunners...

View media item 694990

Bbd-OAOCUAAGfMs.png:large

Per was probably standing over him as he typed, barking at him when he made a typo :lol:

Last edited:
De Gea; Rafael, Jones, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Giggs, Januzaj; Rooney, Welbeck.

Giggs and Cleverly in the MF. This'll be interesting........ Hmm.

Kudos to Mertesacker for berating Ozil. Curious as to why Ozil wouldn't applaud Gooners for coming to cheer them on. Is it because cheering your supporters isn't as big of a deal at his previous clubs? You do have to take into account that Mertesacker & Ozil are close going back to their time together at Bremen.

Have to finish watching the Barca vs Villareal from my DVR. Had some Christmas shopping to do & had lunch with some relatives from out of town.

It's a very big deal in the Bundesliga, you always thank the fans. They all line up and so their cheering for the fans. I think his anger just got the best of him.

Speaking of Arsenal and German players...

@CentreTransfer: Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger will try and sign long-term target Sami Khedira from Real Madrid in the summer. (Daily Mirror)

But I'm sure Moyes will pick up Baines and Barkley and ask about Distin and be happy.

Anyone feel like United are losing this game?

Aguero is out for some time, till after the New Year. Wonder if we can finally see Jovetic now. :nerd:

Remember when Barcelona was completely against shirt sponsors? They said they'd never consider it.

Well, Well, look at how drastic things change. They fool the fans into thinking Qatar group was a non-profit then boom - Qatar airlines takes over. Now intel is on the inside. :lol:

View media item 695290

Last edited:
Gonna cost you 60M + a couple girls from Arsene's harem + a few black market organs at this point

Back
Top Bottom