The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Nice goal and then gnabry turns around and makes an absolutely atrocious turn over smh. Jack had a bad one on fernandinhos second goal too

Last edited:
Oh hey, guys.

I suppose I haven't been following mornings long enough to say this was a good one, right Jada?

My-T.

When Man city play up to there potential, and focus themselves, they're unbeatable in the EPL. They just have to stop being lazy on the road.

Maybe winning in Munich is there turning point.

When Man city play up to there potential, and focus themselves, they're unbeatable in the EPL. They just have to stop being lazy on the road.

Maybe winning in Munich is there turning point.
This. They lose focus at the most crucial times when they're away. When the foot is off the gas, the team is just lazy and un-inspiring.

I hope Aguero didn't hurt himself too bad, he's been in perfect form lately.

Wow, Ossasuna with a goal up against Real. What a cross with the outside of the foot. Ronaldo must be pissed, he missed a wide open shot Fernando Torres style. Real playing a 4-1-2-3, extremly attacking. I'd guess it should be a matter of time.

This is what you do when you're snowed in :smh:

Wow, Real down 2-0.

This is a huge game for them after Barca lost. Tisk, Tisk. That Real back four struggling again.

EDIT: Ramos sent off, again. Trouble.

Last edited:
Ramos off! 
eek.gif
mean.gif

Wow City legit looked like they had a 12th man on the field today in attack

this clown *** Ramos getting set off yet again 
mean.gif

Real got a red card earlier this season and actually played better down a man and without Ronnie lets see what happens here

btw the work Ronaldo put in to get Isco that ball was incredible

Last edited:
If you're living in the states and you watch EPL, kudos to you. Who cares when you started supporting a team.

Its not as much fun if you don't have a club to support.

2010*

Thanks very much.

My-T.
Truuth. It used to never feel right not having one team to root for. I started following City back in 09-10 too before most of the big expensive purchases and when Tevez was a beast! I always used them in FIFA and started to gain interest in soccer during those years and I just stuck with them ever since.

Last edited:
Could of sworn Pepe was bald a month ago.

So glad Taiwan shows the games :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom