The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Back to present-day football...

Early goal for Juve. At least the US didn't draw Chile out of Pot 2. Feel that Vidal will be one of the stars of summer 2014. Netherlands will get dumped early... :nerd:

Group G
Germany
Portugal
USA
Ghana

Holy.....

*Pusha T voice*

Ughhhhjkkk

Telll me about it. Just found out, and as someone who is rooting for Ghana, I AM NOT looking forward to the game against the U.S...:lol:

From what I've read, this is gonna be their best squad to date, AND they're coming in with revenge on their mind. Simply stated, not a good look for Ghana...:lol:.

And that's not even considering the behemoth known as Germany, patiently lurking in the shadows...:x

Say what you want, but I think this whole ****ttt was rigged.

Dont worry bout it, Ghana got this mane :pimp: ...besides the squad just got some magic over the USA :lol:

Oh boy. US got screwed over so bad. But if we can win against Ghana and tie the other two at least I can see us getting out of group.

Can't wait for the Netherlands/Spain match. Time for some revenge :smile:

FIFA want Messi in the finals so bad.. 
mean.gif

Tryina give him a head start on the Golden Boot too.. 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Is Barca losing against a 3rd division team right now? :lol:

If they lose this game, all hell with break loose in Las Ramblas.

I HATE that Portugal and USA are in the same group. What the @#$% Fifa. At least switch one of the teams in our group with one of the teams Argentina is facing :lol:

**** let our team play the tough teams first. At least we can know where stand immediately. If we make it out, than we will have damn sure earned it.

I don't want. Klinsmann to get fired or leave as manager if the US don't make it out. I don't think they will but they have gotten better under his leadership. They got screwed by the luck of the draw, what can you say. Still positive going forward tho.

In terms of football, USA got shafted with the draw.
In terms of marketing and $$$, this is probably the best possible group for USA to be in (vs. World cup favorite full of superstars, vs. Best player in the World right now, vs. a team they probably should finish above in the table). Storylines all over the place :lol:

I don't want. Klinsmann to get fired or leave as manager if the US don't make it out. I don't think they will but they have gotten better under his leadership. They got screwed by the luck of the draw, what can you say. Still positive going forward tho.

we would have to REALLY getting our doors blown off for him to get canned for not getting out of this group IMO

Last edited:
I would be more optimistic if Ghana wasn't in the group. They have our number :lol: I root for both USA and Portugal so I'll be in a bittersweet type of mood if one of them doesn't make it out of the group.

You can never give up hope though. @#$%, Portugal got the group of death in Euro 12, and we were probably the worst "big name" team in the entire tournament in the beginning. Got out of the group and ended up outplaying (well, until extra time. after that we were holding on for dear life :lol: ) and taking the eventual champions to PKs

Last edited:
Gotta keep in mind European teams have historically not fared well in South American WCs but US being in a group with ze Germans, Portugal, & Ghana (forgot their record against us) is worse now than I originally thought.

How on earth did France get off so lucky?!?!?

Glad Barca pulled it out nicely. Cartagena played them pretty tough...

Last edited:
Gotta keep in mind European teams have historically not fared well in South American WCs

That statistic so many people always bring up should not include Portugal. Portugal are going to feel right at home on Brazil.

Thats more of a Northern European problem. :lol:

we would have to REALLY getting our doors blown off for him to get canned for not getting out of this group IMO
why would the USA can him? USA is looking better than ever....it'd take years of ****** play before he gets canned 

I would be more optimistic if Ghana wasn't in the group. They have our number
laugh.gif
I root for both USA and Portugal so I'll be in a bittersweet type of mood if one of them doesn't make it out of the group.

You can never give up hope though. @#$%, Portugal got the group of death in Euro 12, and we were probably the worst "big name" team in the entire tournament in the beginning. Got out of the group and ended up outplaying (well, until extra time. after that we were holding on for dear life
laugh.gif
) and taking the eventual champions to PKs
come June 22 who is it going to be for you?  USA or Portugal?  

Definitely a tough scenario for the portuguese americans but i'm with portugal.

on the bright side, i save myself a few hundred bucks from not buying the new USA kits.

Back
Top Bottom