The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I'm ******g pissed all the other sorry teams in our region got easy groups, especially ******g honduras...

**** it though, repeat of 2002 finna happen.

Wow...Idk who imma root for between USA and Portugal.

US got screwed. Argentina and Messi got lucky. Rigged *** drawing

if you have to decide between your native country or your man crush, then root for Portugal.

Hahahaha

But at same time Portugal was the first team period i even rooted for back in the 2002 WC

I think us England will get through that group, will be tough though!

Do you USMNT fans still wish you rooted for CR7 over Zlatan?

Wow...Idk who imma root for between USA and Portugal.

US got screwed. Argentina and Messi got lucky. Rigged *** drawing

if you have to decide between your native country or your man crush, then root for Portugal.
I think an easy way to determine allegiance, is when a foreigner asks me what I am, I tell them I am American.

I call it the passport law.

Tough draw for the US,

I'm loving that we drew England and Costa Rica, it shouldn't be too difficult to make it to the knockout group:

Predictions:

Group A
Brazil
Croatio

Group B
Spain
Chile (upsetting NL)

Group C
Colombia
Ivory Coast

Group D
Italy
Uraguay

Group E
Switzerland
France

Group F
Argentina
Bosnia

Group G
Germany
Portugal

Group H
Russia
Belgium

Who y'all got?

England getting out of Group D bro belee that

Argentina have it made to get to the final 8. Easy money for them. They can rest all if there starters.

Did not want USA to be in a group with Portugal, I hated it before and I'll hate it again. But I think Portugal will come out successful and play an easier team in the round of 16. I'm afraid of Ghana more than the US.

US got shafted, that's what you get for letting Mexico in. France, lucky, lucky bastards.

England, don't pack your bags. You have no shot of getting out. Sorry. That's the truth.

Last edited:
^^ Lol....
roll.gif
yea right fam, they should worry about not finishing behind Costa Rica

Last edited:
Argentina have it made to get to the final 8. Easy money for them. They can rest all if there starters.

Did not want USA to be in a group with Portugal, I hated it before and I'll hate it again. But I think Portugal will come out successful and play an easier team in the round of 16. I'm afraid of Ghana more than the US.

US got shafted, that's what you get for letting Mexico in. France, lucky, lucky bastards.

England, don't pack your bags. You have no shot of getting out. Sorry. That's the truth.

I know that must suck for you Coupe :smh: but I think there's hope for anyone in that second spot behind Germany. This really is the all storyline group...**** it bout time the US gets some good karma though, hope we shock the world :smokin

The people thinking England going home early are in for a shock, and you can quote me on that

How far can mexico take it this wc? I'm actually more interested in how far USA is gonna make it. Argentina and France seem to have it easy, but you never know.

I wouldn't get to down as a US fan

Every single occasion the WC has been hosted in the AMERICAs (North, Central and South) an American team has won

Europeans historically flop hard here, a chance to get over on Portugal and Germany

I wouldn't get to down as a US fan

Every single occasion the WC has been hosted in the AMERICAs (North, Central and South) an American team has won

Europeans historically flop hard here, a chance to get over on Portugal and Germany

Bit of good news for us is that we get ze Germans in the third game, they could've already qualified by then...:nerd:

- It'll be fun to get revenge on Ghana but I swear if they knock us out again I will not speak to my Ghanian friend for several months :lol:

Prettyboy, you are tripping man. England has no shot. None. Italy and Uruguay will run thru them.

Lyon - yea it sucks, but I really think Portugal will advance. It's a tournament in Brazil, they'll feel right at home and relaxed. That's always been important in major tournaments. I'm not just saying that because I'm Portuguese (I know my limits). But I can see Portugal advancing. Rather have seen any other Concacaf team, or Mexico! but I'm content.

I'm confident, Italy on the way down and Uruguay have a lot of weak areas which will need to be exposed
Finalists at the last Euro tourney and on the way down...... especially with a rejuvanated Rossi in the mix.....chill with that b

Italy's only problem is that they only decide to play when it counts (major international tourneys) they could care less about friendlies

R.I.P USA
Mexico is in a hard group too but I think they just might make it to the next round .
Rematch of last WC final Spain vs Holland.
France, Argentina, Belgium have easy groups.
We have some interesting games for the world cup with groups A,B,D,and G. :pimp:

Prettyboy, you are tripping man. England has no shot. None. Italy and Uruguay will run thru them.

Lyon - yea it sucks, but I really think Portugal will advance. It's a tournament in Brazil, they'll feel right at home and relaxed. That's always been important in major tournaments. I'm not just saying that because I'm Portuguese (I know my limits). But I can see Portugal advancing. Rather have seen any other Concacaf team, or Mexico! but I'm content.

How'd I even miss that clear connection w/ Portugal :smh: For the US's sake hope Ronnie is out smashing models night before the match :rofl: but I could see a draw there possibly....either way its gonna be AWESOME

I see Italy/Uruguay coming out of that too but this is gonna be a fantastic tournament

Back
Top Bottom