The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Worries me because for some reason we don't play well at home either. Hope the crowd is live and packed, it may not be tho. The fans might be pissed.

Dope Ibra Video. Funny how I've always thought that he seemed like a douche outside the pitch. Seems like a very cool down to earth, almost introverted type of dude...

Looking forward to Colombia vs Netherlands.  A shame RVP will not suit up. 

A shame that it's not the early 90's either.  Valderrama vs Gullit battle of the hair would have been sweet! 

View media item 655454

View media item 655448

Rambo, if i ever find that red Adidas jersey from the mid 90's im retiring from footy gear, i swear... that s.h.it is a grail... :smokin :pimp: :nthat:

I'm getting nervous haha. Don't think I felt this way since Porto vs Benfica in May. I need a Xanax or something.

If we lose today, I'll probably do some coke and drink all night and end up somewhere in Westchester county face down in someone's lawn.

Tay-que-reesy bruh... You need to stay alive to actually see them IN the WC bro... lol... stay away from that white girl, christina aguilera....

Dope Ibra Video. Funny how I've always thought that he seemed like a douche outside the pitch. Seems like a very cool down to earth, almost introverted type of dude...

Yeah on the pitch he seems like a Zlatan The Destroyer viking warrior ready to destroy & pillage. That interview showed just the opposite... Wonder if he's really friends with the guy he met over Xbox live... Imagine the story he got to tell his homies...

Surprised they're not showing the Croatia game on my provider.

I'll watch this story on the '94 Colombia in the meantime...

EDIT: it's a story on Falcao's upbringing...

Last edited:
Next game is Tuesday in Sweden 2:40PM ET US. Not sure what time for you....
All European night-fixtures are at ridiculous-o'clock.  3:40AM 
sweat.gif

Lionel Messi's brother, Matias took to Twitter to campaign for his brother for the Ballon d'Or by posting the following pics... Funny how he chose to start his comparison with 2009 since CR7 won his Ballon d'Or the previous year... Those trophies though...
sick.gif
smokin.gif

I was wondering why there were only two at the Camp Nou..

Back
Top Bottom