The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Snodgrass down... been 5mins... eeek.

Looks like a head-injury.

Quick-action by Lindergaard to turn him on his side too. 

Last edited:
I still wish United wouldn't spend 90m+ just crossing the ball in hoping for a header.

It's too one dimensional against a solid and organized defence simply won't work.

More intricate passing through the middle is needed...

Heynckes and Ribery winning this year.. No way you win a treble and don't get recognized for it

Januzaj makes a great creative solo run in....the ball ends up at Cleverley's feet, he tries to do the same but manages to lose the ball... :smh:

Cleverley shouldn't even be allowed to every play in the first team again. he's just not good enough...

I feel like Zaha tries to play too fancy. Make the simple pass, or the simple play first. Seems like dude is always on some FIFA street type ish lol

Zaha off...Rooney on.

:smh:

You're up by 2, Zaha has been playing well, you never give him a chance....why take him off?

Didn't get to pay attention bcs I'm working from home but from what I did see, Arsenal looked very uninspired today...

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
What is CNS?

I have always wondered who was faster. American football players or footballers?
Central nervous system.

Im guessing soccer players would be a tad bit faster since they are considerably smaller than a lot of football players, but what's crazy is that football players can be pretty fast with a lot of muscle mass on them. If the US soccer team had the same type of players, they would be a really serious threat in terms of physical strength to all the other nations. I'm not talking exagerated fat, like some football players, more so, pure muscle and strength. I mean, even now playeres like Jozy were throwing around panama players like it was nothing, all physical strength. Add the height into the equation + a top tier coach with good technique and you're basically brewing a top 5 team.

Back
Top Bottom