The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

:wow: :wow: well damn! Awesome fk :lol: gut wrenching for united. jones was brutal that whole sequence

Last edited:
Saw both the Suarez goals. Good ones.

American GKs outshining the Belgian strikers in Villa/Everton. Howard especially.

So not only do they need creative-offensive players, they also need defenders now... and its not like the return of Vidic & Rio will make a huge impact. 

is this really Stoke City? where the long balls at? :nerd:

So not only do they need creative-offensive players, they also need defenders now... and its not like the return of Vidic & Rio will make a huge impact. 

Smalling's strength is playing at CB,not RB...
Jones would've been a better choice at fullback,although most people see him to have a long-term future in the centre of defence...

Smalling's strength is playing at CB,not RB...
Jones would've been a better choice at fullback,although most people see him to have a long-term future in the centre of defence...
So I guess... Rafa-Smalling-Vidc-Evra... with Jones in front...

10493439754_a8d4bf8472_o.gif

Suarez has some serious feminine tendencies :lol:

I hate everything about the dude - his character, personality, his mannerisms, his actions, the way he runs and especially every time he smiles. Cannot stand it.

But the dude is filthy on the pitch.

All the stars are out (including the ones on Ronnie's boots!)

Real Madrid lineup: Diego Lopez; Carvajal, Varane, Pepe, Marcelo; Ramos, Modric, Khedira; Bale, Di Maria, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Barcelona lineup: Valdés; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Adriano; Xavi, Iniesta, Sergio; Fàbregas, Messi, Neymar.

All the stars are out (including the ones on Ronnie's boots!)

Real Madrid lineup: Diego Lopez; Carvajal, Varane, Pepe, Marcelo; Ramos, Modric, Khedira; Bale, Di Maria, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Barcelona lineup: Valdés; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Adriano; Xavi, Iniesta, Sergio; Fàbregas, Messi, Neymar.

So, Gareth Bale will be playing Striker? Or will Ronaldo?

Hmmmmm.

Not a fan of Ronaldo playing striker, I've seen this enough on the Portugal team.

Ancelotti, do you know what you're doing?

Last edited:
Roooooooo-neh.

Edit: 'Effin Pea.
Announcer going overboard with the "United are back!" narrative...

Last edited:
That's more like it!

Chicha Chicha...

Actin' and celebratin' like they won the league... 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
So I guess... Rafa-Smalling-Vidc-Evra... with Jones in front...

Evans ahead of Smalling at CB for sure...he has improved tremendously from last season whereas Smalling hasn't been the same player since he came back from his injuries...

Rooney :pimp:

Little Pea :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom