The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

ProSoccerTalk.com had an interesting pictograph comparing Messi to Ronaldo in anticipation of El Clasico tomorrow. Not really ground breaking but an interesting post to read. Couldn't upload the pictograph because it wouldn't size correctly so here is the link below.

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/...for-the-ballon-dor-in-el-clasico-infographic/

Damn, Nigerian coach Stephen Keshi hasn't been paid in 7 months despite winning the African Cup & getting his side within 1 win of qualifying for the WC. The sad thing is I bet people upstream from him got paid. :smh:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24655457

Last edited:
Wait...who hates Henry?

I've found that over time. There are about 7 footy fans where I work & all of them hate Henry. It's almost like they think of him as footy's Kobe or something. Outside of that, I've found people love him or hate him also. I'm also not sure how people in here (outside of Gooners & Barca fans) feel about him.

Celebrating 400 goals in a unique way... Gang Starr & Henry?!?! That's a wrap... I had so much fun watching this dude play over the years... It seems like people like him or people hate him with nothing in between.

GREAT VID PSK... Lifelong fan of Henry, MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Gangstarr FTW!!

I was going to get my son a Henry Red Bulls shirt that was on sale but he didn't like the red bull logo on the front... :rolleyes

Last edited:
PSKs son and his shirt collection are famous in this thread.

i'm pretty sure the only person that gets mentioned more than he does here is David Moyes :lol:

Completely forgot about the Henry incident with Ireland. But yea I never knew people disliked Henry unless they were a fan of a rival/opposing side. Always seemed like a dude that's impossible to dislike. Classy, great player, entertaining style, great ball skills, professional, winner, not a bad looking dude, and has personality but also isn't arrogant.

really cool vid though, I gotta watch him play once here in NY before he hangs em up.

Damn, Nigerian coach Stephen Keshi hasn't been paid in 7 months despite winning the African Cup & getting his side within 1 win of qualifying for the WC. The sad thing is I bet people upstream from him got paid.
mean.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24655457
man just mentioning the coach's name reminds me that I know his son personally and hang out with him. but he kept it on such a down low that only when they did win the African Cup he posted up pics on FB. I don't know where his dad is now living wise but back of my mind I wonder if his dad talks to him since his son is gay... but that's another topic

PSKs son and his shirt collection are famous in this thread.

i'm pretty sure the only person that gets mentioned more than he does here is David Moyes :lol:

Ha ha.... He doesn't have that many shirts, maybe 8. Except for his new RM away, all were bought at some sort of clearance or discounted price.

He's getting a Bayern Gotze home & a Barca Neymar home for Christmas. I'm hoping I can find a deal, discount, or sale so I don't have to pay full price. I guess I mention him enough cause I love that little guy. I couldn't have asked for a better son. :D For the record, Moyes definately gets more pub in here than my son... :rolleyes :lol:

Damn, Nigerian coach Stephen Keshi hasn't been paid in 7 months despite winning the African Cup
man just mentioning the coach's name reminds me that I know his son personally and hang out with him. but he kept it on such a down low that only when they did win the African Cup he posted up pics on FB. I don't know where his dad is now living wise but back of my mind I wonder if his dad talks to him since his son is gay... but that's another topic

I grew up in a very ethnically diverse neighborhood. When we first moved to the Baltimore area, we lived in an apt complex that had a lot of families in transition specifically with mothers & fathers that were going to or just graduated from Hopkins.

There were 2 families from Congo. Both fathers were doctors & they were noooo joke. They were nice to me but they were cold as ish to thier children. Not sure if you were hinting at that.

Last edited:
Julian green has been called up for the upcoming USMNT friendlies, can't play since he has to file a one time switch...hopefully he does though.

#11 should also get a suspension for "simulation". The ref did make contact but that was a dramatic drive..

With regards to Julian Green, I'll beleive it when I see it. If it is true, it would be a steal for Klinnsy...

Last edited:
De Gea, Smalling, Jones, Evans, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Cleverley, Kagawa, Rooney & Van Persie.

Games like this are what makes me feel like this is a different Arsenal team. In years past it surely would have been a 1-1 draw or even a 2-1 loss after Arteta got sent off, which was a bit harsh. These are the games that if you want to be champions you HAVE to win.

Back
Top Bottom