The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

BXR8sX-CEAASAI0.jpg

:frown:

Word is United will announce a new 60M/year deal with Nike. Double the record deal that Arsenal just got.

No word on whether Nike has included #MoyesOut in the conditions of the contract.

I was playing fifa the other day and I saw Pique rated at an 86 and I saw Mangala rated an 81. Who comes up with these ratings? They should be fired. Pique being the best defender in the game lol

Last edited:
Word is United will announce a new 60M/year deal with Nike. Double the record deal that Arsenal just got.

No word on whether Nike has included #MoyesOut in the conditions of the contract.

Glad they re-upped with Swoosh, but that Chevy logo is going to look mad dumb on the front of the Man U shirts...

:lol: I wonder if Chevy will have Man U put the heads of Transformers on the front of the jerseys when the next movie comes out during the summer friendlies?

I don't play fifa so how do the following players rate in the game... These are a few of my favorite in no particular order... Just curious...

• Thiago Silva
  • Dante
  • Bonucci
  • I kinda like Benfica's Ezequiel Garay
  • Dortmund's Subotic
  • & Real Sociedad's Inigo Martinez

Last edited:
I don't play fifa so how do the following players rate in the game... These are a few of my favorite in no particular order... Just curious...

• Thiago Silva
  • Dante
  • Bonucci
  • I kinda like Benfica's Ezequiel Garay
  • Dortmund's Subotic
  • & Real Sociedad's Inigo Martinez

87,84,79,82,82 and 80

Glad they re-upped with Swoosh, but that Chevy logo is going to look mad dumb on the front of the Man U shirts...

:lol: I wonder if Chevy will have Man U put the heads of Transformers on the front of the jerseys when the next movie comes out during the summer friendlies?

Cop Man U jerseys now because Psk is right, Man United are going to look like a bunch of buffoons running around with a big Chevy logo on there kit.

Word is United will announce a new 60M/year deal with Nike.

ill never understand why these companies pay this sort of money for sponsorship its baffling

:lol: As a United fan, you'd think you wouldn't care seeing as ya'll are about to benefit big time from huge sponsorship deals coming into play soon.

Clearly there was some underhanded/fishiness of the United/Chevy deal considering the dude who signed off on it was fired right away. :lol:

Reuters and the Wall Street Journal said sources familiar with the situation reported Ewanick’s departure was tied to not properly vetting and reporting the financial details about Chevrolet’s sponsorship of Manchester United.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jul/30/business/la-fi-mo-gm-ewanick-fired-20120730

60m a year!? Choosing to pay TWICE as much as the going rate? You. Are. Having. A. Laugh. I guess they took a page out of the blue side of Manchester's "sponsorship" deal with Etihad.

Oh well I'm excited, just think how many millions more Ol' Moyesy can pay over a player's release cause next summer! :wow:

Last edited:
what is product placement?

I don't know if chevrolets fare in europe, but with them having this logo slapped on one of englands biggest clubs, it could start to sparking some sales.

Real vs Barca doesn't have the same type of pre-anticipation feel like it did when Mou was on the bench lol

Miss the controversy.

Nah Coupe, I'm just as excited about tomorrow's Clasico as ever. Lots to be curious & excited about; Tata's & Ancelotti's first, Neymar, Isco, will Bale contribute, will Bartra start, Barca coming off 2 straight draws.

Barca is still having problems with defensive minded formations largely because of the lack of speed in the midfield. I hate to say it, Xavi is indeed starting to show his age.

I'd like to see Tata start a midfield of Iniesta, Cesc, & Busquets.

Keepie Uppie is NT's kit historian... :lol:

Saw Juve's Swoosh deal ends in '15 I think... Adidas will then take over...

I'm excited too, it's the Classico, going to be great football. But it doesn't have that type of "heated" emotion. Is what it is.

Anyone else read this btw? Some radio station in Spain prank called Luis Scolari pretending to be the owner of Atletico Madrid and asking about Diego Costa. Scolari was tricked and in the process divulged information about what he plans to do with Diego Costa. He's going to call him up for the friendlies in November, plans on putting him on the World Cup squad, and he's ticked off at the Spain national team for trying to interfere. Lol.

It's funny that some manager can just be prank called, but after the information Scolari disclosed I think it actually helps Brasil win Diego Costas affection back. Still, wonder if he accepts.

i thought the jeep logo was gonna ruin juventus.. but i actually love it.. maybe chevy wont ruin united (wishful thinking)

Back
Top Bottom