The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Well damn, Stoke has completely disappeared this half. I expected a tie but Evra and Chicha just saved Moyes from further backlash.

Thank god for that win, but it was the team who won that. Moye's subs were horrible and made every attack look clustered. I had faith in Moyes in the beginning of the season, but he has done nothing but hurt us. Rooney will end up leaving, Kagawa and Hernandez as well. RVP seems very unhappy with him. I love my team, but I do not love Moyes

10493439754_a8d4bf8472_o.gif
:rofl:

Carrick didn't play well today...and if he doesn't then Utd won't click,just like we saw earlier...
this is a huge concern for them...then again most Utd fans already know that...

No idea what Acelotti was thinking putting Ramos in the midfield. Real need this game.

Take Carvajal out and put Ramos at RB and bring Isco on. They need a midfielder with control. No chemistry in the midfield whatsoever.

I don't get it. If you sell Ozil then you need Isco there in a game like this.

Last edited:
I don't get it either, Isco has proven previously to play well against Barca & RM when he was at Malaga...

Ancelotti won't last if this midfield doesn't get going soon. He'll be known as the dude who let Ozil go.

Back
Top Bottom