The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

@SamWallaceIndy Uefa stats give Arsenal 561 passes completed (Napoli, 336). Mikel Arteta with the best ratio: 99% completion rate on 76 attempted passes
So many possible memes from this picture of Podolski. Such a great personality
BVgooi3CMAEQ1Jc.jpg

Just got home from work , turned the TV on and they were showing Schalke/Basel highlights. That Julian Draxler goal was :x :pimp:

Arsenal :pimp: :pimp:

I hope we continue this great momentum we have going on. We're gonna need it for the match against Dortmund.

LMAO @ Zaha smashing Moyes' daughter

Bayern/City and Indians/Rays will be the highlight of my sports day.

Shakhtar beating United as icing on the cake.

Ozil is a straight up baller, always has been. Arsenal had their supporters doubting initially, but they came through with quite possibly the best purchase of the summer. If they had managed to snatch up Higuain too they would be :x

Last edited:
Ozil is a straight up baller, always has been. Arsenal had their supporters doubting initially, but they came through with quite possibly the best purchase of the summer. If they had managed to snatch up Higuain too they would be :x

Im gutted that United didn't go in for Ozil, Dude is a beast, I think selling him will come back to haunt Real like when they sold Sneijder

I havne't watched enough of Spurs this season, and when I google their formation, I always find formations from the years before.

Is Siggy playing as their #10? Or what position in the mid is he in?

Who is playing in their #10 role?

Eriksen. Siggy was on the left vs. Chelsea.
Zonal Marking did reviews of their games vs. Arsenal and Chelsea, I'm pretty sure. Check there, might have more.

Eriksen. Siggy was on the left vs. Chelsea.
Zonal Marking did reviews of their games vs. Arsenal and Chelsea, I'm pretty sure. Check there, might have more.

Thanks.

I'm just wondering why Eriksen isn't firing away with the assists and goals yet. Siggy is puttin in work recently, it made me think he was in the 10.

Neymar getting kicked is a red, even if he acted like he got hit by a truck. The kicking out is what matters, not whether it hurt or not

Plus he did it right in front of the ref.

Although he "acts" 1/3 of the time, Neymar has been the brunt of heavy punishment since joining Barca. Scott Brown has a looong history of dumb fouls leading to yellow & red cards along with match bans. Being 28 now you'd think he would've learned by now but I guess not. I think in the last 2 previous seasons he's scored 6 goals but has had like 20 yellow cards & 3-4 reds. :smh:

Yikes, it doesn't look good for Man U today. I think Shaktar hasn't lost at home to an English side ever. :smh: The Red Devils better rally around Moyes...

So with the help of Psk, I was able to find out that the FoxSoccer2go subscription does INDEED work under different IP Addresses.

So if anyone is still down to split amongst a few of us, we can get any UEFA Champions League game on our iPad, PC, or smartphone.

After yesterday, I think Lyon and Siempre Fresco were down. Anyone else. You'd have to paypal me a few bucks each month, then I'd get rid of service once the Champions league winds down in December/January.

De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Fellaini, Cleverley, Welbeck; van Persie 

Lindegaard, Jones, Giggs, Nani, Young, Kagawa, Hernandez

Rooney is ill.

De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Fellaini, Cleverley, Welbeck; van Persie 

Lindegaard, Jones, Giggs, Nani, Young, Kagawa, Hernandez

Rooney is ill.

Oh LOOK! what do you know, an opportunity to put Kagawa in the hole behind RVP, and he's on the bench.

Stay tuned for more tactical gems from David Moyes...

So with the help of Psk, I was able to find out that the FoxSoccer2go subscription does INDEED work under different IP Addresses.

So if anyone is still down to split amongst a few of us, we can get any UEFA Champions League game on our iPad, PC, or smartphone.

After yesterday, I think Lyon and Siempre Fresco were down. Anyone else. You'd have to paypal me a few bucks each month, then I'd get rid of service once the Champions league winds down in December/January.
I would be down if I actually worked in front of a computer.

Did anybody just see that? :lol:
:nerd:

Can someone give me a career assist break down for kagawa per season comparing dortmund and man u years

Back
Top Bottom