The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I can't believe Fox Sports 2 isn't even in HD yet. You'd think they would have figured that out before they made the crossover.

Denswil free header off a set-piece in the 90th.

Extra time, van der Hoorn unfairly judged for a foul on Mario in the box. Balotelli was actually fouling VDH.

Balo finishes the PK cooly.

@indykaila: Atletico Bilbao met Manchester United officials regarding midfielder Ander Herrera. No fee agreed but meeting took place within last 48hours

@TSBible: Real Madrid 5 points behind Barcelona. Arsenal 2 points clear at the top.

The Özil effect.

Last edited:
Neymar getting kicked is a red, even if he acted like he got hit by a truck. The kicking out is what matters, not whether it hurt or not

Last edited:
What channel is FS2 on FIOS?

Didn't even realize such a channel existed...

It would've been nice to have a TV schedule for today's games (like the one posted above) YESTERDAY (or at least earlier today).

DirectTV has FS2 in HD but also have three channels for the other games not shown. Channels 481 and up

Yo if you fellas all read my proposal earlier, I'm still down to order Fox Soccer 2Go for all champions league games. I'm sure some of y'all will line up, but can someone find out if it's just available to one IP address? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the app for your phone or ipad?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom