The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

David Luiz has started every single game since he's been healthy he's not leaving. He's Jose's 1st choice CB.

Jose is taking one of the top 3 #10's in the world and trying to mold him into a right winger. :smh:

Well Jose specifically said in the press conference yesterday he is not the type of manager who likes to see his defenders get into the midfield role. Who else would he be talking about besides David Luiz?

Now David Luiz is not even going to start today.

Kind of easy to take that hint.

NYC: I see Mata leaving if he doesn't play, of course. What type of player is going to like to waste his prim on the bench if this continues.

Injuries, obviously...but Liverpool playing four CBs in the back today. Should be interesting...

Liverpool XI to face Southampton: Mignolet, Toure, Sakho, Agger, Skrtel, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard, Aspas, Moses, Sturridge

David Luiz has started every single game since he's been healthy he's not leaving. He's Jose's 1st choice CB.

Jose is taking one of the top 3 #10's in the world and trying to mold him into a right winger. :smh:

Well Jose specifically said in the press conference yesterday he is not the type of manager who likes to see his defenders get into the midfield role. Who else would he be talking about besides David Luiz?

Now David Luiz is not even going to start today.

Kind of easy to take that hint.

NYC: I see Mata leaving if he doesn't play, of course. What type of player is going to like to waste his prim on the bench if this continues.

IDK why people act like DL Is always going forward every time and getting caught out of position. :smh:

He only does that every few games. And its only when we're behind or need a goal that he goes forward more. If we have a lead or are playing a stronger opponent he never does this and is much more disciplined.

The problem with Luiz isn't that he likes to get forward. The problem is just that he has to get a better grasp of when to, and when not to.

Besides....Jose isn't going to get rid of Luiz when the only other CBs on the team are an aging Terry, and Cahill.

Steven Fletcher (Sunderland) has a tramp stamp of his own name. He also probably just separated his shoulder.

Reality setting in on the faces of fans at Anfield that the usual Liverpool story is just beginning now...

IDK why people act like DL Is always going forward every time and getting caught out of position. :smh:

He only does that every few games. And its only when we're behind or need a goal that he goes forward more. If we have a lead or are playing a stronger opponent he never does this and is much more disciplined.

The problem with Luiz isn't that he likes to get forward. The problem is just that he has to get a better grasp of when to, and when not to.

Besides....Jose isn't going to get rid of Luiz when the only other CBs on the team are an aging Terry, and Cahill.

Of course he won't get rid of him unless there is a replacement in line, he'll need him. I like David Luiz, I'd have him on my team any day.

But I know Mourinho's way with words and the type of players he likes, all the way back to the Porto days. Luiz just doesn't seem to fit his mold. Another indicator fueling that speculation is the way Jose spoke in the press conference yesterday.

Can Luiz change? Sure. But he is who he is. It's what makes him great.

Baines...

Baines+2.gif

I truly believe Mata belongs at a club like United/Arsenal where he will play 90m every damn game.

Back
Top Bottom