The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Dortmund and Bayern now tied for 1st after a dortmund tie and a bayern win.. Both are tied with 16 pts, same GD, but dortmund are on top because theyve scored more.. Now is make or break time for BVB.. They cant slip, because Bayern wont lose in the league any time soon..

Their games against each other will decide the Bundesliga winner

(hoping for BVB)

Arsenal back on top tomorrow :pimp: Manchester derby :pimp:

Too bad im working :frown:

Last edited:
Will wait for Gary Neville's opinion on the Chelsea situation.

Interesting comments from Mourinho.

What's so interesting and what don't you recognize about this Mourinho interview?

Classic Mou to me.

Wow, today marked the first time in 317 straight games Barca didn't have majority possession in the game. Vallecas had possession 51% versus Barca's 49%. :x

The last time Barca lost the possession battle was against Los Blancos 5/7/08...

Still got a 4 - nil win though. :smokin

Bartra, where you at? :nerd:

Last edited:
Let the rumors begin...

@CentreTransfer: Chelsea's Juan Mata has failed to impress manager Jose Mourinho, will be offered an escape route by Rafa Benitez at Napoli. (Sunday Mirror)

Arsenal on CNBC just seems...appropriate.

Edit: FFS...Ramsey again?!

Last edited:
My boy Ramsey flourishing out there.
Gnabry holding his own so far, a little reserved

Last edited:
Lulz @ the announcer saying Wilshire goes down 3-4 times a game & saying he only got touched by an edge of a toe...

De Gea; Smalling, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Fellaini, Carrick, Young; Rooney, Welbeck. 

!!!

Can someone answer me this question, does Ray Hudson and his partner travel to the games to commentate? They don't right, they're in some studio?

Back
Top Bottom