The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

OK fellas if you have access to make some plays today here are some good ones:

Holland -.5 +205 - I will take this play 

Holland -1.5 +600  - I am taking this play right here as well, too much value here not to take it

Holland over 1.5 goals is +205

Game over 2.5 goals is +145

also first half action take Holland -.5 it pays +265 - I am taking this as well

Good luck to all

I can't find that David Luiz thing funny because I understand what he's saying, doesn't translate to me. I'm the dude on the outside of an inside joke :wow: :lol:

Brasilian players had way many sobbed and emotional dudes in the team. Always with the crying. God damn.

Last edited:
@SC415  Good looks 
smokin.gif
 (<----- Inadvertently introduced me to this football thread, didn't know it existed)

Anyway, lifelong Cruzeiro fan, as for Europe, I'm an AC Milan fan.

Cruzeiro, they should wrap up another title this year with Marlone having a break through year.

AC Milan, man, I hope we nail one of the three wingers we're going for in Iturbe, Greizmann, or Cerci. I think a champions league spot is more than possible for them this upcoming season. I hope Balo stays, it's a shame to see how Italians are treating him, at his childhood club too. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Don't be coming in here bringing that foolishness that been going on WC thread. Keep that ish in there.

This is by far & away the best thread in S&T. Let's keep in that way.

Last edited:
Don't be coming in here bringing that foolishness that been going on WC thread. Keep that ish in there.

This is by far & away the best thread in S&T. Let's keep in that way.
What's with the hostility? I'm here to talk football nothing else. I can't thank the dude for telling me there was a football thread? Inter Milan fan?
nerd.gif
 Kidddding lol for real though, no foolishness here, just wanna talk football.

They way almost everyone carries themselves in that WC thread makes it a cesspool. This WC thread was worse than the '10 one. None of us want to see that in this thread & the one for the next campaign.

Last edited:
What's with the hostility? I'm here to talk football nothing else. I can't thank the dude for telling me there was a football thread? Inter Milan fan? :nerd:  Kidddding lol for real though, no foolishness here, just wanna talk football.

Don't take it personal, psk really doesn't like the other thread and probably seen some of your arguments with the others. Collateral damage, he doesn't mean it. Not his M.O.

EDIT: Damb, give him a chance haha

Last edited:
They way almost everyone carries themselves in that WC thread makes it a cesspool. This WC thread was worse than the '10 one. None of us want to see that in this thread & the one for the next campaign.
You right. Don't worry about me though, no trouble, just football. And will the link be posted for the next campaign in here or do I have to search for it? Serious question, idk how this works.
Don't take it personal, psk really doesn't like the other thread and probably seen some of your arguments with the others. Collateral damage, he doesn't mean it. Not his M.O.
Beyond fair, I'm not a fan of that thread either, I thought it was the only football thread on this site so I was like "**** it".

Anyway, was thinking about the Spain NT. The new generation midfield is being groomed but who is the next gen striker? I mean you can stick with costa but who else after that?

Back
Top Bottom