The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

hmm hearing van gaal telling reporters today RVP might be out tomorrow for the dutch with a serious stomach ailment. hoping its not true, this WC has had too many big name players miss games already. you guys think its just van gaal throwing a smoke screen?

BsD0Z6oCQAANI_f.jpg:large

BsDeAioCEAAZZKH.jpg:large

Which side do you guys think will win tomorrow? Thinking about placing a fat bet.

I bet today and took an alternate line of Germany -1.5 with +680 odds have to say I'm pleased. Tomorrow I'm betting the Dutch, and I don't care if RVP plays or not. That Argentinian defense is going to get torn up. I guess I'm a bit happy with the German demolishing today considering Portugal only allowed 4 with practically a man down the whole game. Makes me believe if you can't body Germany in that midfield and your center backs aren't the best then forget it.

I bet today and took an alternate line of Germany -1.5 with +680 odds have to say I'm pleased. Tomorrow I'm betting the Dutch, and I don't care if RVP plays or not. That Argentinian defense is going to get torn up. I guess I'm a bit happy with the German demolishing today considering Portugal only allowed 4 with practically a man down the whole game. Makes me believe if you can't body Germany in that midfield and your center backs aren't the best then forget it.

I need a lesson on betting from you. PM me.

Coupé It Coupé It take the Dutch tomorrow and if you are feeling frisky take the Dutch to
Win 2-0 or 3-1. The over is a good bet tomorrow no doubt

I wouldn't even know where to go to place a bet. I'm lost with this stuff.

I need to understand the numbers and odd's thing before I start putting down money.

You know Nike has a point, United shouldn't have that much leverage in negotiations knowing that they're not even in the champions league this year and who knows how United will be without Fergie for the next 10 years. It's not even remotely as safe of a bet as it used to be.

Last edited:
I bet today and took an alternate line of Germany -1.5 with +680 odds have to say I'm pleased.
What's that mean? I've read about moneylines, but there are so many damn ways that websites quote odds, it's confusing. 
laugh.gif

I know the "-1.5" means you have to put down 1.5X to potentially win X (since the team is favored), so you put $1020 at risk to win $680? Thanks in advance, bruh.

Last edited:
Kroos gonna look good in that RM midfield.

Khedira also looks great when he's allowed to go forward.

hmm hearing van gaal telling reporters today RVP might be out tomorrow for the dutch with a serious stomach ailment. hoping its not true, this WC has had too many big name players miss games already. you guys think its just van gaal throwing a smoke screen?
probably. van gaal been playing mind games all tournament. He could be just protecting his captain and using him a sub since its well known he's tired, but Hunter is no slouch either. 

What's that mean? I've read about moneylines, but there are so many damn ways that websites quote odds, it's confusing. :lol:

I know the "-1.5" means you have to put down 1.5X to potentially win X (since the team is favored), so you put $1020 at risk to win $680? Thanks in advance, bruh.

-1.5 meaning Germany had to win by two goals or more for him to win his bet. (It's a spread bet).

I hope Netherlands come through tomorrow.

Kroos gonna look good in that RM midfield.

Khedira also looks great when he's allowed to go forward.
those corners going to ronaldo and ramos going to be unfair. 

putting khedira & bastian in at cdm and having lahm finally playing right back has been the difference in that german defense. Should of been that way from beginning. 

kroos def getting a starting spot from the jump. that compeition in midfield will be amazing.

Back
Top Bottom