The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

:lol: @ the brazilian players recruiting James to their respective club teams right after. "come play with me." "no, come play with me!"

at least that's what it looked like to me :lol:

These new futbol fans kill me :lol:

"James Rodriguez lowkey reminds me of Ronaldo"

Me- huh?

"They both have phenomenal technique and play making ability"

Me-That's every top attacking player

"Similarity doesn't not mean alike . If you read my text I said "lowkey " and because two things can share similar characteristic and not be alike was my point ."

Me- true. Rubio reminds me of Lebron because of their passing ability :stoneface:

Actually a lot of people have said this before, his nickname is the South American Ronaldo.

I don't agree but it has been said way before this cup

Wow, can't beleive they broke his vertebrae... He'll probably miss a good portion of the beginning of Barca's early schedule...

Teams have been targeting him all tournament... That's a shame... I hope that doesn't lead to continued back problems....

The Ref let the game get out of control there were tons of fouls both ways. He decided not to protect James or Neymer and players took liberties knowing cards weren't being shown to either side.

Teams have been targeting him all tournament... That's a shame... I hope that doesn't lead to continued back problems....

Teams will always target him if he doesn't put on some muscle sooner than later. He's too frail.

That really sucks tho, I wonder who will play in his free-attacking role now.

Last edited:
Is Brazil ever gonna wear there away kit?
in normal league footy the home team decides which kit their using and the other team has to adjust accordingly. this is the World Cup, its not the home team its the home nation
laugh.gif
they will wear those yellow jerseys forever and proudly.

so, no. their just for show really this includes the black away 3rd kit as well

Really though, I would freak the @#$@ out if I saw that flying towards me :lol: :x

Brasil is such a beautiful country but the hellish weather and creatures like that would make it hard for me to live there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom