The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

i just dont understand how you can sit jackson martinez the entire game when hes healthy. makes zero sense to me.

david luiz tho..HUGE.

Mad respect for James Rodgriguez. Thought Jackson Martinez would of carried this squad but had em losing to Brazil this round anyways.

Made fun of David Luiz all season for being allowed to shoot free kicks at Chelsea. He was so bad but boy did he decide to pick the right time to score one. Lol

Miss Hulk and James :wow:

How much you wanna bet Colombia ties this up?
they didn't have it today. the team lacked something mentally, passes were a second or two late, guys offsides. 

too much to handle. colombia lack of having a close game in weeks caught up to them. brasil has had to fight and claw for 2 straight games prior to today.

colombia got punched in the mouth early and never recovered

Last edited:
This iteration of Selecao has lacked that Joga Bonito but they're getting it done. They can get by without Thiago but they need Neymar...

These new futbol fans kill me :lol:

"James Rodriguez lowkey reminds me of Ronaldo"

Me- huh?

"They both have phenomenal technique and play making ability"

Me-That's every top attacking player

"Similarity doesn't not mean alike . If you read my text I said "lowkey " and because two things can share similar characteristic and not be alike was my point ."

Me- true. Rubio reminds me of Lebron because of their passing ability :stoneface:

These new futbol fans kill me :lol:

"James Rodriguez lowkey reminds me of Ronaldo"

Me- huh?

"They both have phenomenal technique and play making ability"

Me-That's every top attacking player

"Similarity doesn't not mean alike . If you read my text I said "lowkey " and because two things can share similar characteristic and not be alike was my point ."

Me- true. Rubio reminds me of Lebron because of their passing ability :stoneface:

lmao heard that 5x today. they literally play nothing at all [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom