The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Suarez selfish is far from the truth. He had 14 assists last year and created plenty of chances and key passes too. Yall dont remember the Suarez-Sturridge connection?

Hes selfish in a way that if hes anywhere in or around the box he'll launch it any chance he gets, but he can finish some chances pretty damn well too.

That Chevy logo is hideous. 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
 Suarez/Messi/Neymar has potential to be the GOAT frontline in a few years, although ego-based conflicts are almost inevitable. 

NEWS: Luis Suárez allowed to train during ban after Fifa backtracks (Guardian)
• ‘It would be disproportionate to limit those rights to the player’
• Uruguay launch an appeal against Luis Suárez’s biting ban

View media item 1059805

Last edited:
All I want is to Alexis to stay at Barca. Pedro should of left this year. I think arsenal would of been a great team.

All I want is to Alexis to stay at Barca. Pedro should of left this year. I think arsenal would of been a great team.

I would prefer Alexis but I would settle for Pedro, both great players. Word is that Arsenal and Sanchez has agreed on personal terms but no transfer fee has been agreed yet.

Im just hoping liverpool doesnt waste its money on a carroll signing again lmao

I see them go after multple replacements

Still remember watching the US vs Colombia at the Rose Bowl and celebrating when Earnie Stewart scored that goal. Can't believe its been 20 years since the death of Andres Escobar. Still remember it like it was yesterday.

I may be one of the few who welcome Suarez's selfishness. I hate seeing Pedro and Alexis always trying to feed the ball to Messi even when he is being guarded by 2-3 defenders. Barca desperately needs somebody who will not be afraid to take shots at goal. I welcome a striker like Suarez but for the love of God, can we please get some defenders? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom