The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Welp speaking of Tudor.

I finally grabbed the BB58. Was one of the very first watches I ever admired and I’ve learned enough to realize the dimensions are basically perfect for me. I think the blue is super clean but I’ve always had a soft spot for the gilt + red triangle combo. It really is a perfect watch for me.

IMG_2616.jpeg

Wasn’t planning to grab so soon after scoring the Smiths just a few weeks ago, but found a strong deal for this used one with plenty remaining warranty that I couldn’t pass up.

Snowflake hands aren’t my favorite, but the whole package comes together just right for me.

IMG_9804.jpeg

This thing is gorgeous in person.

funny enough, got to try that on yesterday too, its such a nice piece but looks gigantic on me, need it in medium size and with no date

IMG_4368.jpeg

also got to try on the zenith diver base on the og specs, im not an orange guy but this one works and its 37mm unfortunately they were also dumb enough to make it to og spec in thickness so its around 15mm… such a shame
IMG_4370.jpeg

but the ain purpose of my visit was to pick up the new large panthere, its not even really large, still smaller than the medium santos :lol:

IMG_4363.jpeg

i like how it fits on my wrist though
D3477251-ED14-44C1-8026-F1AE90E87078.jpeg

I’m on vacay in Europe. I loved the matte grey croc strap it comes with. Funny enough the santos is more expensive in Switzerland than at home. May take a look on our next stop. The large panthere looks great. I saw it today as well I wasn’t even aware they made one that size until now.

I’m on vacay in Europe. I loved the matte grey croc strap it comes with. Funny enough the santos is more expensive in Switzerland than at home. May take a look on our next stop. The large panthere looks great. I saw it today as well I wasn’t even aware they made one that size until now.

the large panthere was announced this year at W&W in april but it got outshined by the tortue and the other mini offerings so no one talked about it

it literally just released yesterday, it arrived at the AD yesterday and straight offered to me because I inquired about it back in april and was probably the only one :lol:

yah outside the US is the best prices or duty free shops in the airport

funny enough, cartier has had way more success at implementing a no discount rule than omega and omega has been trying for a decade now to compete with rolex

and how cartier did it is by not trying to compete with rolex, nobody wanted their divers, get rid of them... watch snobs scoffs at quartz, cartier uses them to make their watches cheaper... rolex has one dress watch, cartier focuses on that and knew people didnt care too much to wear something dressy in casual settings...

they also got the women watch market cornered and thats why they have overtaken omega as the #2 watch brand for a few years now

crazy to risk your whole life and future nfl career for a rolex but glad dude is going to be ok, could have been much much worse

Heard SF is bad. Didnt know it was bad enough for them to target someone for an OP.

Most major cities it's the gold and flashier watches.

How’s Vegas? Haven’t been in a while, but I’m going in a couple of weeks and I’ve been debating on what to bring

What was the sticker on the panthere rfx45 rfx45 ?

Wonder if it’ll fit me with a 7.25 wrist

honestly unless you like watches that looks small, the large panthere is probably still going to look small in wrist 7" and bigger

the medium santos is a good comparison, if that still looked on small on you then the panthere will for sure will because it has softer lines and much thinner as well

I like that Oris collab with Ligue de Football - it’s fun, which watches could use more of. And I just generally like steel relief bezels.

That IWC Portofino moonphase in 37 is incredible… I wish they’d make more 37mm dress watches without sticking diamonds on them or making them overtly feminine. That YotS is class.

How’s Vegas? Haven’t been in a while, but I’m going in a couple of weeks and I’ve been debating on what to bring

Safe, although I do know someone who had their RM taken off their wrist at a club.

I never hesitate to wear my watches in Vegas though.

Back
Top Bottom