the thread about TWOs

I hope that stays the case and I can cop with ease on the 7th

Don't count on it. The 2s in general are often disregarded, but those white/varsity reds are coveted. Many who never buy 2s will be copping these so be prepared to do some work to cop a pair.

Plus, the recent history is that 2s have been selling. Yes, these purples have sold slowly, but the nightshades and infras went quickly. Expect demand for these to be brisk.

Sadly my man is right.

I'm just hoping they aren't limited like the Nightshades were.

If they aren't, they should be just as easy to get as the White/Infrared 6s were.

Don't count on it. The 2s in general are often disregarded, but those white/varsity reds are coveted. Many who never buy 2s will be copping these so be prepared to do some work to cop a pair.

Plus, the recent history is that 2s have been selling. Yes, these purples have sold slowly, but the nightshades and infras went quickly. Expect demand for these to be brisk.

Nightshades shocked me. I still think the Carmines played a serious role in the death of these purple ones. They'll be gone by the end of the week though

^ its not the fact that they're purple, its the fact that they're rash. The colorway reminds me of that volt/fire red crap jb pulled last year. But at least those were only flights

I dont think anybody checking for the white red 2. They just look so plain and generic

Everybody probably just looking to cop infrared xi low the week after

If its gonna be hard to cop its cuz all the resellers jumping the gun to resell these

Every other 2 color before this og colorway was wacky and loud. People like that nowadays. Now i understand why nike came out with all these bizarre colorways of the 2 this time around

Wish they would retro the black silver 2

Nearly everybody here is just waiting on them white 2s as well as i am. Ive been consistently checking release info on the white/red 2s for months now. And i personally am not coppin them infrared lows the cement print ruined it for me and i got the concord lows so that was good enough.

Whoa whoa whoa! I thought it was already confirmed they were dropping Chi 2's in the fall or 4th quarter?!?! Dammit man. This means I have to double up next weekend. We'll probably neva' get Chi 2's.... >:

idk man.. havent seen any samples or previews

I saw previews myself.

I'm pretty sure that whole idea was based purely on wishes. I doubt we will get those until the next wave of 2s comes at a higher price. possibly next year but it wouldn't surprise me if they waited longer to try and charge $170+

True smh

Is it just me or are the retro 2s toebox hella wide compared to og??? It kinda disapoints me evry time I like at the retro. But hey wat can u do!

I dont think anybody checking for the white red 2. They just look so plain and generic

Everybody probably just looking to cop infrared xi low the week afterh

If its gonna be hard to cop its cuz all the resellers jumping the gun to resell these

Every other 2 color before this og colorway was wacky and loud. People like that nowadays. Now i understand why nike came out with all these bizarre colorways of the 2 this time around

Wish they would retro the black silver 2

You have to adjust your thinking man, people cop damn near everything now :lol: In this case it's kind of funny though when you can clearly remember how uninterested people were in the CDP pair. Now the fact that it's an original colorway seems to be a big enough selling point.

As for the Chrome II's, I'm done waiting for a sub par retro, I'm probably just going to hunt a pair down at some point this summer.

Last edited:
Nightshades shocked me. I still think the Carmines played a serious role in the death of these purple ones. They'll be gone by the end of the week though

I agree, just like the release of the Toro 6s a couple months ago tempered release day demand for the mostly-white infra 6s. Neither bothered me, because I like both the purple 2s and white-infra 6s so that made copping them very easy. 8)

And seems like you were right - the purples are gone from Eastbay, at least.

Last edited:
I just dont see why a grown man would wear a purple shoe. Lets not compare them to the white/infrared cause there is no comparision.

Last edited:
I don't see why a grown man would feel like they shouldn't wear certain colors because they're a grown man :lol:
Too shay. Still doesnt change my opinion on them purple speckled shoes. Im really surprised it wasnt a GS only. Regardless of when that purple shoe dropped it wasnt gonna sell well. Carmines didnt have nothing to do with it. The shoes are just ugly.

I just dont see why a grown man would wear a purple shoe. Lets compare them to the white/infrared cause there is no comparision.

I agree the purple/infras aren't as dope as the white/infras, and I already regret not having the money a month ago to cop the latter. But that doesn't mean I don't like these purples, because I do anyway. Tracking says they arrive tomorrow. 8)

I agree the purple/infras aren't as dope as the white/infras, and I already regret not having the money a month ago to cop the latter. But that doesn't mean I don't like these purples, because I do anyway. Tracking says they arrive tomorrow. 8)
Hey u like what u like, ain't nothing wrong with that. Im just speaking for the masses and for the common JB shoe consumer.

You have to adjust your thinking man, people cop damn near everything now :lol: In this case it's kind of funny though when you can clearly remember how uninterested people were in the CDP pair. Now the fact that it's an original colorway seems to be a big enough selling point.

As for the Chrome II's, I'm done waiting for a sub par retro, I'm probably just going to hunt a pair down at some point this summer.

I remember the cdp pair going for 90 on ebay when it released :lol:

Last edited:

I remember the cdp pair going for 90 on ebay when it released :lol:

Man I remember getting the whole cdp for $99 from footlocker.

Man I remember getting the whole cdp for $99 from footlocker.

THIS.

I copped on my homegirls EA50 on almost half the packs.

The game has changed in 6 years, not sure why everybody keeps bringing up 08/09 still.

You either adapt or get left behind. Cold reality.

Back
Top Bottom