the thread about TWOs

I think all the OG colorways have been pretty much confirmed for the rest of the year. KO royal 1s, Columbia 11s, Black Toe 14s, white/red 2s, sport blue 6s, black/infrared 6s. I believe thats it for this years OGs. I hope im wrong tho and we get them Chi 2s or maybe them Hare 7s thats been rumored to be dropping. I have no inside sources just what ive been seeing.

Last edited:
yeah really need the chi 2s and hare 7s and black 6 to round up 2014
Yeah i hear ya man. Im copping all them OG colorways and thats it for me this year. No non OG colorways for me except maybe them sport blue 14s comin out in August. Theyre straight dope in my opinion i may cop those.

I think all the OG colorways have been pretty much confirmed for the rest of the year. KO royal 1s, Columbia 11s, Black Toe 14s, white/red 2s, sport blue 6s, black/infrared 6s. I believe thats it for this years OGs. I hope im wrong tho and we get them Chi 2s or maybe them Hare 7s thats been rumored to be dropping. I have no inside sources just what ive been seeing.
I was hoping for the Air Ship to get retroed for their 30th anniversary, but there's been nothing on them...

I was hoping for the Air Ship to get retroed for their 30th anniversary, but there's been nothing on them...
THIS. I really want a pair of those. 
mean.gif

Whoa whoa whoa! I thought it was already confirmed they were dropping Chi 2's in the fall or 4th quarter?!?! Dammit man. This means I have to double up next weekend. We'll probably neva' get Chi 2's.... >:

Whoa whoa whoa! I thought it was already confirmed they were dropping Chi 2's in the fall or 4th quarter?!?! Dammit man. This means I have to double up next weekend. We'll probably neva' get Chi 2's....
mad.gif
idk man.. havent seen any samples or previews

Whoa whoa whoa! I thought it was already confirmed they were dropping Chi 2's in the fall or 4th quarter?!?! Dammit man. This means I have to double up next weekend. We'll probably neva' get Chi 2's....
mad.gif
I'm pretty sure that whole idea was based purely on wishes. I doubt we will get those until the next wave of 2s comes at a higher price. possibly next year but it wouldn't surprise me if they waited longer to try and charge $170+

I hope that stays the case and I can cop with ease on the 7th

Don't count on it. The 2s in general are often disregarded, but those white/varsity reds are coveted. Many who never buy 2s will be copping these so be prepared to do some work to cop a pair.

Plus, the recent history is that 2s have been selling. Yes, these purples have sold slowly, but the nightshades and infras went quickly. Expect demand for these to be brisk.

Last edited:
Don't count on it. The 2s in general are often disregarded, but those white/varsity reds are coveted. Many who never buy 2s will be copping these so be prepared to do some work to cop a pair.

Plus, the recent history is that 2s have been selling. Yes, these purples have sold slowly, but the nightshades and infras went quickly. Expect demand for these to be brisk.
sneakerblogs will hype. so, yeah, its going to be a hard cop

Back
Top Bottom