the thread about TWOs

I dunno but not many people hyped for this shoe

Presales on eastbay barely moving

Last edited:
Im jus curious about the numbers on these. Seems like they have kept a pretty tight lid on info and early pairs of these compared to others.

Last edited:
Presales on eastbay
nerd.gif

Contemplating, If I should grab some Nightshades or Purple Irons just to have some LOUD J's to rock….
I would go with the nightshades it's a really nice shoe especially with the colors used. If I had to choose from the 2 I would go with the nightshades

Btw, how much do the 2014 retros cost in the usa?
Here in europe they retail for 170 euros like all other jordan retros except the aj1.
Kinda crazy to make them retail at the same price like more advanced models like the aj6 -aj14.

I dunno but not many people hyped for this shoe

Presales on eastbay barely moving

from aj 1 - 14 retros, the aj 2 sales are the weakest because they are not popular. Then aj 14, 10 are runner ups. Most sought after are aj 3, 4 and 11.

Last edited:

depends on what you mean with on point. From those pics they look ok in term of shape.
but the quality of upper material can only be determined when wearing them for a few times.
some upper materials are soft, bendable and show less ugly creasing, some have stiff upp that leads to uhly creasing and cracking of the surface.

Contemplating, If I should grab some Nightshades or Purple Irons just to have some LOUD J's to rock….
Nightshades for sure.
depends on what you mean with on point. From those pics they look ok in term of shape.
but the quality of upper material can only be determined when wearing them for a few times.
some upper materials are soft, bendable and show less ugly creasing, some have stiff upp that leads to uhly creasing and cracking of the surface.
Quality is really nice, upper is soft and bendable, not stiff at all.  Definitely not material I've seen on any of the retros in the last 2 years.

How is the fit? TTS? How is the comfort on the 2s, White/Reds to be specific?

DEFINITELY not TTS. They run a half size small. Order accordingly. 90% of my shoes are 8.5. I had to send the 8.5 back. Well, I'm shipping back to Nike tomorrow.

I might sell the 9 too. I LOVE the look and the colors in person but 2's are bulky.

DEFINITELY not TTS. They run a half size small. Order accordingly. 90% of my shoes are 8.5. I had to send the 8.5 back. Well, I'm shipping back to Nike tomorrow.

I might sell the 9 too. I LOVE the look and the colors in person but 2's are bulky.
So if i'm a size 8, the fit's like a 7.5? 

Gonna get an 8.5 then

So if these run small.would u say they run like the 9s and 10s do? Those are the two smallest Js on my feet

Btw, how much do the 2014 retros cost in the usa?
Here in europe they retail for 170 euros like all other jordan retros except the aj1.
Kinda crazy to make them retail at the same price like more advanced models like the aj6 -aj14.

The IIs are $150 this go around as opposed to the $170 for most Retros.

Back
Top Bottom