the thread about TWOs

Btw, how much do the 2014 retros cost in the usa?
Here in europe they retail for 170 euros like all other jordan retros except the aj1.
Kinda crazy to make them retail at the same price like more advanced models like the aj6 -aj14.
I wouldn't really put the AJ6 there with the advanved Js. The 6s dont have the full air unit which i believe started on the AJ7s and continued on to the 14. Im only speaking of retros here which is nothing past the 14 in my humble opinion. But i definitely hear where your coming from.

Last edited:
So if these run small.would u say they run like the 9s and 10s do? Those are the two smallest Js on my feet

Not sure how newer 9's & 10s run. All mine are from 2006 & earlier and I fit them TTS.,But yes! Order a half size up. Don't get ur feelings hurt like me. :frown:

NDC still has stock of 9.5 and up. The smaller sizes are going in and outta stock.

I wouldn't really put the AJ6 there with the advanved Js. The 6s dont have the full air unit which i believe started on the AJ7s and continued on to the 14. Im only speaking of retros here which is nothing past the 14 in my humble opinion. But i definitely hear where your coming from.

yeah i know what you mean. Technical speaking, the aj 6 did not incorporate any new technology. It was basically the same shoe like the aj 5 but with different look and added more rubber and plastic into the design. The aj 7 incorporated the prorated inner sleave based on the hurachee technology invented in the same year.
The aj8 went even further with the reduced materials at the midfoot section of the midsoles. Then since the mid and late 1990s almost all basketball shoes had that reduced midfoot. Exceltions were made on the aj 10 and 20 where the midsole was straight flat again.

You guys mean full length air or heel and fore foot air?

Thought the vi has heel and forefoot air?

Last edited:
You guys mean full length air or heel and fore foot air?

Thought the vi has heel and forefoot air?
I think they are talking full lenthg because I thought the VIs had heel and forefoot also. And I think the Vs had heel and forefoot too

So if these run small.would u say they run like the 9s and 10s do? Those are the two smallest Js on my feet

I felt like they were true to size. Same size in all Jordans, but these feel better because they're wider.

I just scanned Ebay quickly and saw Buy It Nows on the Nightshade for as low as $200, and a top bid of $192.50.

For the Iron Purples, the lowest Buy it Now is $185, the highest bid is $190.

None that low in my size

Makes me wish I didn't sleep on the release

Yeah I was saving my coupon from nike on the carmines, should've used them on these...

I felt like they were true to size. Same size in all Jordans, but these feel better because they're wider.
None that low in my size
Yeah I was saving my coupon from nike on the carmines, should've used them on these...
Thank you. Repped. I have wide flat feet and TTS always works for me same size in every model. And i prefer a snug fit anyway so i can wear them untied

Last edited:
Thank you. Repped. I have wide flat feet and TTS always works for me same size in every model. And i prefer a snug fit anyway so i can wear them untied

Please report back when you get them. I like my shoes snug and I'd be interested to hear your thoughts. Even the reviews I read people complained about the sizing.

Please report back when you get them. I like my shoes snug and I'd be interested to hear your thoughts. Even the reviews I read people complained about the sizing.
Aight ill be reporting back on release day morning around 9am cause ill already have them back at the house by then. My foot is weird, im prob an 11 in length but a 12 in width so an 11.5 seems to always be the best fit. Ive tried a few size 12s but they were always too big some more than others. But the smallest fit J ive had lately is the Baron 9s and the Oreo 5s but i jus wear them loose and it fits perfect.

I'm gonna be going to check out these white/reds at by local spot within next few days, hopefully the leather doesn't disappoint. I have a feeling that they used the same leather as the infrared 6's. Regardless, it's still a really clean and classic cw.

Just copped my old some Everglades and the manager told me these (W&R) will be the most limited out of all :lol: and they didn't get their shipment yet. He 100 with it too. A cause for for concern on my part but that's not indicative of how they will be in other regions. Brace yourself and prepare accordingly

Just copped my old some Everglades and the manager told me these (W&R) will be the most limited out of all :lol: and they didn't get their shipment yet. He 100 with it too. A cause for for concern on my part but that's not indicative of how they will be in other regions. Brace yourself and prepare accordingly
Makes me feel better that i paid to lock my pairs down.

Last edited:
Why so serious. It's all in fun geez! Lighten up folk besides it's too early to tell how many were produced or allocated. Just was stunned at the fact that they might be the most limited on the most liked cw.
Dunno how u got serious from me when the first thing i typed was lol. But that is really stange to hear these are limited but obviously there isnt any reason for them to be as big a GR as the concord lows or carmine 6s. Anyone know yet if theyre getting the white/reds in all sizes or just mens and gs or just mens or what?

"Why so serious?" The new social media buzz-phrase. You know who usually says it? People who say or do something stupid and get called out on it...

Dunno how u got serious from me when the first thing i typed was lol. But that is really stange to hear these are limited but obviously there isnt any reason for them to be as big a GR as the concord lows or carmine 6s. Anyone know yet if theyre getting the white/reds in all sizes or just mens and gs or just mens or what?

Remains to be seen. Hope it's all good doe. I really want these before I duck off until mid august

Edit just called that manager back he said no gs ps or toddlers but kid's footlocker may have GS. This is a HOH of which I obtained my information from but as I said before it varies from region to region

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom