The thread about nothing

seriously do yourself and listen to this new freddie foxx aka bumpy knuckles joint. sons resume is f'n impressive, been in the game for years, built w/ the greats and can still **** you up w/ the hands or the raps.

Listened to this awhile back, very nice overlooked album. Listened to it around the same time the Apollo Brown 'Trophies' album. Both feel like 'updated throwbacks' if that makes any sense.

Does anybody listen to instrumentals from soundtracks? I have come to an odd liking of them

not soundtracks really, but i mess w/ instrumental versions of albums heavy. also mess w/ just straight up instrumental cds like arab muziks electronic dream, pete rocks petestrumentals, mf dooms special herbs and spices series and a bunch of others.

seriously do yourself and listen to this new freddie foxx aka bumpy knuckles joint. sons resume is f'n impressive, been in the game for years, built w/ the greats and can still **** you up w/ the hands or the raps.

Listened to this awhile back, very nice overlooked album. Listened to it around the same time the Apollo Brown 'Trophies' album. Both feel like 'updated throwbacks' if that makes any sense.

i smell ya when you say "updated throwbacks", no need to ask if that makes sense. yo that oc/apollo brown was criminally slept on. glad someone else took the time to peep it.

what teacher thought this was a good idea? :rofl:

"now listen up chirren, the rap game scressful"

"i like to eat the red crayons, cuz the red ones taste the best"

i cant believe these words as im typing them. i in no way mess w/ rappers under 18 (kiddie rappers lil bow wow, romeo etc) and most def dont mess w/ talent contest rejects. but got damn, that boy astro impressed the **** out of me. forget a diggy, joey bad***** or whatever new young ***** they say is the one. astro got next.

and the flips of the sax sample from wrong side of tha tracks and them jungle congos from smif and wesson don't hurt any. hope who ever signs him dont ruin the spark he has.

Last edited:
i cant believe these words as im typing them. i in no way mess w/ rappers under 18 (kiddie rappers lil bow wow, romeo etc) and most def dont mess w/ talent contest rejects. but got damn, that boy astro impressed the **** out of me. forget a diggy, joey bad***** or whatever new young ***** they say is the one. astro got next.

and the flips of the sax sample from wrong side of tha tracks and them jungle congos from smif and wesson don't hurt any. hope who ever signs him dont ruin the spark he has.
I remember this kid from that american idol-like show a few years ago. He's def improved. 
eek.gif

i always prefer the original, yeah it was dope but nothing is beating the OG 

We'll agree to disagree on this one. And generally, I'm with you. I'm hard pressed to find another example of the new version being better than the OG. But Pun and Joe ate that beat alive...

Also, what video is your avi from?

finally got the full I Am... Nas double album on my itunes

bout to bump this when i wake up tomorrow 
nthat.gif

Hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up...I Am a double cd???! I know Street Disciple was a double...what is this double cd I AM album that you are referring to??!

^Desperados :pimp: Such a great verse

It's amazing that Soulja Boy is only 22 and basically finished in the rap.

Back
Top Bottom