The thread about nothing

yo my tan fam what cd's can you play front to back without skipping

I would have to say the B. Coming and honestly thats it

Mer de Noms by A Perfect Circle. Sci fi Crimes by Chevelle. UGK's greatest hits. The best of Jimi Hendrix Experience. Thats all i can think of now

reasonable doubt, Illmatic, Battle for Los Angeles, California Concert, Live from the Underground, Come Home With Me, Black Radio

UGK Dirty Money,TI I'm serious and DMX Its Dark and Hell is Hot.

Thats about all I can think of right now.

Last edited:

UGK Dirty Money,TI I'm serious and DMX Its Dark and Hell is Hot.

Thats about all I can think of right now.

about half of the first wu solos (ironman, ob4cl, liquid swords), portishead dummy, funk master flex's 60 minutes of funk vol. 1.

Last edited:
Here's France's Wu Tang Clan, IAM. pretty solid from the 90's.

before from moving away from yuku I made a thread about French Rap but I'm not gonna bother with it again. but anyway IAM is the french wu-tang and Wu tang knew this and they collabed one time if anyone knows/remembers

Here's France's Wu Tang Clan, IAM. pretty solid from the 90's.

before from moving away from yuku I made a thread about French Rap but I'm not gonna bother with it again. but anyway IAM is the french wu-tang and Wu tang knew this and they collabed one time if anyone knows/remembers

i lived in germany when that second song came out and i remember it getting burn on the radio, mixtapes, clubs.

just for clarity, i know they were down w/ the wu but did they ever do anything w/ direct members? or just fam? cuz if i remember correct that second song is w/ sunz of man and other weedcarriers not clan.

still dope nonetheless.

Rihanna- Pour it up(bands will make her dance remake) is like my guilty pleasure right now smh, been stuck in my damn head :lol:

yo, that chris cornell version was dope. i like covers better when the artist flips it in a different way. that coldplay was ..ehh

whatchu know bout this tho?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom