indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Saw this on tumblr:

Nicki Minaj
Kreayshawn
Iggy Azelea
M.I.A
Azealia Banks

The only rapers I like. For some reason, for me, female rapers are the only rappers. This is a power group that can do damage.

:x :rofl: so much fail in all of that

Saw this on tumblr:

Nicki Minaj
Kreayshawn
Iggy Azelea
M.I.A
Azealia Banks

The only rapers I like. For some reason, for me, female rapers are the only rappers. This is a power group that can do damage.

:x :rofl: so much fail in all of that

i could be raped by that group. :evil:

haven't checked the whole thang, but if you mess w/ the dream/wknd type rnb you should check out this album from magic fades. . only heard two songs so far, and on one of them the freak a sample of monica/brandy's the boy is mine. :smokin

A joint double album from these two legends needs to happen

Just imagine the hooks and melodies, and if Dame Grease, Young Los & SK could produce the whole thing :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
i have so many questions about what is going on here. is this like the filipino hip hop sabado gigante?

Alicia Keys is such a beast, a truly transcendent artist...I remember when they first dropped her record on 106 and Park back in the day, and Free said she was going to be the future...and she really was. Sheesh

i couldnt find her performance from the 2011 BET awards, but it was crazy

Last edited:
"Digital Love" is a personal favorite.

That acoustic cover was cool. But it would take a lot more to try to capture the production on the original.

Some songs just don't really work acoustically.

^^^

You right.

But I'm sure a young'n that wasn't even around to appreciate the man in his prime will come in talking like they know better.

Back
Top Bottom