The thread about nothing

Big Twins :pimp:

Not sure what i was looking at on youtube, but I saw this song and immediately did this :rolleyes :rolleyes....And everything in me was saying "Don't click it, don't click it, DON'T CLICK IT!"

|I But I did, and I hate that this Soulja Future track is getting constant spins from me

Last edited:
what teacher thought this was a good idea? :rofl:

"now listen up chirren, the rap game scressful"

"i like to eat the red crayons, cuz the red ones taste the best"

parents outraged over gucci mane at career day. this is the best quote:

"How do you justify bringing someone who is not even at the top of his game in the rap industry?" :wow: :rofl: :smh:

http://www.complex.com/music/2013/02/parents-outraged-over-gucci-mane-at-career-day

:lol: :lol: That's the perfect quote

Speaking of Lord Jamar & lifting skirts up

1. Love, Hell or Right – Prod by DJ Spinna

2. This Is Our Thing feat. Pharoahe Monch & PHIL G. - Prod by Grant Parks

3. G Lanes feat. Roc Marciano – Prod by Grant Parks

4. Plan of Attack feat. Masta Ace – Prod by Marco Polo

5. We Right Here feat. Dres & Jarobi – Prod by Will Tell

6. The Location feat. N.O.R.E. – Prod by Scram Jones

7. The K feat. Scribby – Prod by DJ Bazooka Joe

8. Ghetto Bird – Prod by K.P.

9. Eyes Straight feat Smif-N-Wessun - Prod by Gensu Dean

10. How I Used To Be feat. Mysonne & D.O.T. - Prod by Grant Parks

11. Reefer Madness – Prod by K.P.

12. Follow Da Money – Prod by Willie Bangg

13. Daily 1, 2 feat. AG – Prod by Showbiz

14. Here I Am – Prod by Mike The Martyr

15. [Bonus] Cancer – Prod by City Parks

:lol: :lol: That's the perfect quote

Speaking of Lord Jamar & lifting skirts up

6. The Location feat. N.O.R.E. – Prod by Scram Jones
yeah i posted about that sadat x album a while back, got it sitting on my hd waiting to go through it. the little ive heard is pretty good. looks like sadat got nore before he switched to papi. :lol:

Last edited:
more winter time riding around and smoking punch a ***** in his face for living type tracks.

on the low big twin has some of the best matching beat selections to his style/voice.

I'm beginning to shy away from rap music and get into some electronica.  Fudge Fingas is nice to me.

I cannot stop playing this song, the chorus is so dope to me. I stumbled onto the track after I found out Janelle Monae "Say You'll Go" sampled this, check that out too.

before the song start I gotta say something

Is this the new wave for hip hop/rap now? Saw this posted on Twitter:

17 remixes of Drake's single 49 minutes after he released his single.

I remember when 2 Chainz touched on this. It seems like the new wave now. You can't put anything out without someone trying to flip your song to make money off it. That includes artists/singers doing covers on Youtube. You have competition on your own **** now. Madness!

Is this the new wave for hip hop/rap now? Saw this posted on Twitter:

17 remixes of Drake's single 49 minutes after he released his single.

I remember when 2 Chainz touched on this. It seems like the new wave now. You can't put anything out without someone trying to flip your song to make money off it. That includes artists/singers doing covers on Youtube. You have competition on your own **** now. Madness!

New... You don't remember a Milli

Wish this had some verses on it.

Nice looks on the Big Twins vids too. Never heard those

glad you liked them twins selections, i posted em cuz i had only heard em recently too. he puts projects out on the super low, like church mouse quiet. i aint even know he had a ep towards the end of 2012.

but about that buck gangsta beat, i couldn't eem see anyone bussing on it. i've rode around to that song too many times to imagine it any other way. it would have to be laced w/ a crunchy black verse from god (and i don't mean on his born again christian steeze)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom