The thread about nothing

I had Lloyd Banks "The Cold Corner 2" mixtape sitting in my iTunes for about a year now with only 5 plays to it's name. Yesterday I decided to actually give it a complete listen and this boy Banks was going in....the amount of improvement this man has made over the years is just straight impressive. I used overlook this dude without a second thought too.

Funny, I had the exact same experience. Heard a random song in my boys car (Make It Stack), thought it was new and went searching for it only to discover I had the mixtape for months lol.

Mixtape is niiiiiiiice. :smokin

props to anyone that can name over 15 cats in that flick.

did you know there were 3 diff covers to midnight marauders? w/ either a red, green or black border. black being the rarest.

Last edited:
fresh prince back? jaden ghostwriting?

I must say it's really nice to see Will Smith rhyming again (can't believe i'm saying that) that vid took me back to his fresh prince days. Old school hiphop feeling. I wouldn't mind listening to some new tracks from him. Summertime pt.2?!! (with Jazzy Jeff of course) :nerd:

on the low IAMSU! and the crew have been makin dope hyphy tracks keeping the bay sound alive.

Last edited:
Went to a strip club a while back and i remember this song was playing, and this girl was sliding down the pole hella slow, but at the same time she was a bad bish and knew what she was doing. Hearing it today for the first time ever since. Nostalgic mondays b.

would should be my new ringtones? last phone i had bought an app that let's me record anything for 30 seconds emails it to me then I put it in my itunes. had digable planets and a small part of NY state of mind. any old school rap suggestions?

would should be my new ringtones? last phone i had bought an app that let's me record anything for 30 seconds emails it to me then I put it in my itunes. had digable planets and a small part of NY state of mind. any old school rap suggestions?

public enemy - cant trust it
run dmc - beats to the rhymes

Im too old for ringtones, but my old one from years ago was regulators by Nate Dogg and Warren G- one of my favorites, still tippin was my other for a while too
I would say I'm too old as well but I hate it when the standard ring comes on and 5 people check their phones until we all know its mine
laugh.gif

nobody is messing w/ that sean p that dropped today? **** got me wanting to punch someone in the face for no reason.

Oh **** Sean P is out :pimp: Only heard one song and that's how it's gonna stay until I get it. May as well order it cause I doubt it will be in stores here

skateboard p is w/o a doubt a very talented man, but why on earth would he be included on rakims new lp?

Last edited:

Im too old for ringtones, but my old one from years ago was regulators by Nate Dogg and Warren G- one of my favorites, still tippin was my other for a while too

I would say I'm too old as well but I hate it when the standard ring comes on and 5 people check their phones until we all know its mine:lol:

I went with rap ringtone but it's still appropriate in a public environment. I've been rocking with the Electric Relaxation (Hidden Beach Version) since i got my iPhone last year. I can''t have lyrics in my ringtones.

:pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom