The thread about nothing

Kuruptspaceboogie.jpg

gotta love the internets. both of these are mid 90s classic hip-hop documentaries, provided to you in full length by youtube.

rhyme and reason edges out the show for me just for having heaven for a gangsta on the sdtk and for not being def jam focused. which is your fave?

Last edited:
yo kool rock ski's brrrrrr adlib is possibly the best ever in hip hop.

i am the human beat box * in buffy's voice

wow, MHz is still together? and just now putting out their "debut" album :wow:, if this was 2000 i might be excited. talk about not striking while the iron was hot.

Last edited:
I used to have this Lil Wayne song but deleted it by accident since it wasn't on any of his albums/mixtapes in my iTunes when I really organized my iTunes. I'm trying to figure out the name of it so I can download it again can anyone help me out? It went like this...

*Explosion in the beginning*

"Deezle beats...holla at me"

he has a line like "you can smell the work through the car seat"

then the chorus is something like this...

"look into the eyes of a hustler baby that money I get it and you know when I get it
it's money over *******....yeahhhh ya hurd me its money over ******* now go get my money"

I know I botched that but anyone know what I'm talking about?
http://grooveshark.com/#!/xxpizzo23/music  Check this playlist out you might find it fam

i believe its M.O.B the song your talking about

Last edited:
I few months ago this white guy dropped an R&B single but it didnt have a huge buzz. Anybody know what song it is? Its like R&B but could be played in the club.

lawd, this flip of the sample used on mobb deep f/ kool g rap's the realest is just disgusting :x straight filthy

og sample

Last edited:
never checked out top dog's slam dunk'n **** till today, son is like a modern day blowfly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom