The thread about nothing

Came across these two Juve joints. Some heat :pimp: :pimp:

Nice look on those other Alchemist vids too

i don't know who should, but i do know dj khaled and swizz beats shouldn't be executive producing the next lox album.

lmao this cat trouble went over the where im from beat...i aint eem mad tho lmaaooo

nooooo this dude went over the use to know beat too awww mannnn

Last edited:

I had Lloyd Banks "The Cold Corner 2" mixtape sitting in my iTunes for about a year now with only 5 plays to it's name. Yesterday I decided to actually give it a complete listen and this boy Banks was going in....the amount of improvement this man has made over the years is just straight impressive. I used overlook this dude without a second thought too.

^I've don't the same to a handful of mixtapes the past 2 years. Something will drop, I'll listen, then it gets other tapes piled on top of it. I did the same thing to Fabolous' 'Soul Tape'. I plan on going back and listening to a handful of stuff I passed over with only run through in the next couple of days. That Yelawolf/M-16 tape is probably the first I'll re-listen to, then Crooked I's 'Psalms' and a couple others.

i wish pimp-c sent home letters every month for us to read like prodigy did when he was locked up. hell i'd even take a big ghost type blog.

Back
Top Bottom