the thread about nothing...

Saw this story on Reddit. I question the "asked for C-section while survival was still possible" statement.

From the stories shared on Reddit, the only time survival would have been possible is before the birthing process began. Once the head was out vaginally, they couldn't reverse course and do a C-Section.

And if there were no obvious reasons to do a C-section, the doctor wouldn't perform such a risky surgery due to preference. That would have prevented the woman from ever being able to have a vaginal birth or carry another child beyond the amount of time her child was carried.

The cover up is the foul part to me. ****** thing to have to tell parents, but own the truth. But the death? Seems like a really unfortunate situation, but not malpractice.

ad1qvaocpfhb1.png

Screenshot_20230811-015045_Chrome.jpg

😆knew it!!!!

People are so desperate nowadays they'll go to extreme measures :smh:

not surprised at all. i didn't know about this trash *** family and lil tay until this "death" news came out but curiosity lead me to her IG page. am I bad person for having such a strong disgust for a teen? i get that her family is exploiting her but damn i hate this whole shtick

Had a free guac offer from Chipotle so I decided to get it for lunch. Food was pretty good for Chipotle standards, but after I was done eating and got in the car something freaky happened. I started to get a headache and felt really fatigued and bloated. I got home and had chills, so I took a nap immediately which made it better. I think I’m staying away from chipotle for a while.

Back
Top Bottom