the thread about nothing...

lim1iiya7ahb1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, Kerry Von Erich aka Texas Tornado wrestled with a prosthetic foot the last few years of his career. I mainly remember his Texas Tornado gimmick. It’s amazing he was able to perform as he did considering. Really sad the way his life ended.

Edit-
Sheesh, the whole wrestling family!!!
Happen to see a Ric Flair meme with Kerry in it. Reading the comments I put together Kerry and Tornado were the same person, which lead me to the tragic Von Erich history.

Last edited:

Wait so she not dead?

I’m so confused

Wasn’t her clout chasing scumbag brother the one that created her whole schtick in the first place? Homeboy exploited his sister then made accusations against the parents when they tried to help their daughter escape that lame.

Whole thing reeks of drumming up press and followers with fake news.

Wow, Kerry Von Erich aka Texas Tornado wrestled with a prosthetic foot the last few years of his career. I mainly remember his Texas Tornado gimmick. It’s amazing he was able to perform as he did considering. Really sad the way his life ended.

Edit-
Sheesh, the whole wrestling family!!!
Happen to see a Ric Flair meme with Kerry in it. Reading the comments I put together Kerry and Tornado were the same person, which lead me to the tragic Von Erich history.
There's a movie coming out later this year

MV5BNTllMjBmMWUtNmFmOS00ZWYxLWE2NjAtODE3ZDNmMjFiMTNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAxNzQ1NzI@._V1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom