the thread about nothing...

Interesting.
What were you doing in the dream?
Were you actually wearing the 'ready to throw hands' AF1s, or did you just have them? Like were they in your room or something, or on your feet?
Were your shoelaces tied?
Lol I don't remember everything, but I do remember I was putting them on for some reason and yes, they were tied up. I tie up all my shoes, tbh.

My sister-in-law sent me this. I was shocked when I read it.
Screenshot_20230812_105601_WhatsApp.jpg
Died in 2018, and they never did...

Lol I don't remember everything, but I do remember I was putting them on for some reason and yes, they were tied up. I tie up all my shoes, tbh.
- Shoelaces tied can be a suggestion that you feel 'in control', and the use of shoes can be an indication of how supported you feel.
- Black can often suggest the unknown.
- The fact that you were putting them on (instead of them already being on) with the laces tied could suggest that that you're not sure of some situation you're getting ready to begin, but you feel supported by at least 1 person, and you feel 'in control' of the situation despite not knowing exactly how it's going to play out.

Of course we know that black AF1s are iconic so it could also just be that you were getting ready to step out and crush it your black AF1s. Simple. :lol: :emoji_fire:

- Shoelaces tied can be a suggestion that you feel 'in control', and the use of shoes can be an indication of how supported you feel.
- Black can often suggest the unknown.
- The fact that you were putting them on (instead of them already being on) with the laces tied could suggest that that you're not sure of some situation you're getting ready to begin, but you feel supported by at least 1 person, and you feel 'in control' of the situation despite not knowing exactly how it's going to play out.

Of course we know that black AF1s are iconic so it could also just be that you were getting ready to step out and crush it your black AF1s. Simple. :lol: :emoji_fire:
Im about to turn 'heel' out here. :evil:

Nah I meant the Bingo and Beats events. Folks been talking about them being worth anythihg?
Looks like a good time for the older heads, I ain’t at that stage yet so idk anything about it :lol: …They turning up tho, same folks that be up Melba’s going crazy

Always great to see the 2 step and hear that gucci tho :pimp:

Looks like a good time for the old heads, I ain’t at that stage yet so idk anything about it :lol:

Always great to see the 2 step and hear that gucci tho :pimp:
Don't sleep on bingo, fam. Its kinda of a new wave. They got one here in Houston thats BYOB. They be in there. :pimp:

I feel like we, in the states, go a little too hard on HS sports. Folks shouldn’t out here dying for a chance to possibly get a free ride to college.
School sports in general whether it be college or pros…We like the only ones in the world with that system for sports…Everywhere else folks that wanna be athletes are in a specialized lane totally unrelated to school…You can go pro at 11 and train to be a full time pro a soccer/basketball/baseball/hockey etc but we lock our athletes in with school until they at least 18 and it’s not like they really even learning more by doing so

Died in 2018, and they never did...

Nintendo is so despicable for that man. To think how high in the stratosphere of success & fame Nintendo went on to earn...mofos couldn't antie up to dude & pay him his $. Corporate greed knows no limits & bounds.

I remember someone posted how Nike laughed at Penny Hardaway when he got old & wanted Nike to make sneakers for him or something like that. I forget how the story goes but do remember reading about it in here. Being nice & being loyal gets you nowhere in this money driven 🌎.

Back
Top Bottom