the thread about nothing...

56cqn6.jpg

People: “Im too old for clubs. I got to bars and lounges now..”

07CB77A0-6F85-4C81-900C-AE548CA7EC58.jpeg

25990473-AC92-4F69-84BB-9A8DF22483BB.jpeg

3EC2B8E5-7CDE-4601-ABAC-2F1B03AF8B81.jpeg

Seriously, whats the difference? The lights? Food? This is not a shot at anyone. @stopcappin just reminded me of a revelation I had recently. I asked my homeboy and the timing belt broke in his brain.
I believe it is more of the type of crowd in general. from what I've observed, Clubs are frequented by younger, unemployed, c*ck-tease people that just wanna get drunk for free and also uptempo. lounges from what I have encountered are more laid-back, frequented by more adult crowd either to relax or smash without prejudice. at my age, I would prefer a lounge. I'm over that club genre. I'd rather focus on my homegirl rather than engage with everyone else on the dance floor.

Thats Colorado. This month is usually the most bipolar. Foggy and drizzle on my way to work, raining by lunch. Couple inches of snow by time im off, sun comes out right before bed turns into an amazing beautiful evening for like an hour 🤣😡

Throw in a 🌪️ or 10 for good measure and that sums up spring around here. :emoji_heart_eyes:

I believe it is more of the type of crowd in general. from what I've observed, Clubs are frequented by younger, unemployed, c*ck-tease people that just wanna get drunk for free and also uptempo. lounges from what I have encountered are more laid-back, frequented by more adult crowd either to relax or smash without prejudice. at my age, I would prefer a lounge. I'm over that club genre. I'd rather focus on my homegirl rather than engage with everyone else on the dance floor.
“Uptempo” aka they droppin moll and snouting devil’s dandruff!

Back
Top Bottom