the thread about nothing...

I live on a private street where when two cars are coming at each other one needs to move to the side

I scream at people when they don’t wave after I move over for them

p3oq0xbzozp51.png

Vasectomy? Sir, you gotta go raw that bad? Allergic to latex?
Bit extreme, no?
I was married when I got it. My wife at the time didn’t want anymore kids and neither did I and the hospital where she had our son didn’t do tube ties, so I decided to have it done.

My aunts boyfriend was a urologist and said he would do it for free if I let a couple students watch, which I was cool with.

Have my daughter and my 2 sons to carry my name…..never starting over again.

TL:DR???? - My ex really isn't the good woman i thought she was. She has a man but is having a conversation with me like she is single. Basically, you cant trust these WHOA`s

-------------------------------

Its so hard to trust people these days. Men and women.........But I`m talking about My ex here.

I broke it off with her like 8 years ago because i just didnt see it working out. We were cool, even messed around a few times but that eventually stopped when she had a man and had a kid with him. We haven't physically seen each other in maybe 5-6 years, but every now and then we will randomly talk.

January of last year she hit me up asking if she could see me, Even though she knew i had a girlfriend. I declined and she understood.....That was that.

I always took her to be a great person.....Genuine and loyal to the end. Now, either she`s always been trash and i didn't know it or something changed.....Cause she aint SH****!!!!!

As of today, I have been single for a couple weeks and I was curious about what she wanted to talk about. I hit her up on facebook messenger, (Saturday night) but her page got hacked so its not there anymore. I find her new page and there's a guy in the picture.

I sent the message , then changed my mind about it and deleted them.

(what's funny is she literally just just sent me a picture while i was typing this. I`ll give details in a sec)

She saw that I deleted the messages and wanted to know what i asked..........So I just said that i was curious about what she wanted to talk about, but changed my mind because she has a man and i didnt care to know if that was the case.

She told me anyway and we had a light conversation about it and some other things.

We caught up via text and i wanted to see if she was the woman i thought she was when we were together.

Screenshots below.

I couldn't believe she actually sent the video over. (it`s of her squirting) The conversation itself was already something i didn't think a woman in a relationship should be having, but she made it worse. THEN while i was typing THIS out, she decided to show me her after breast reduction picture. o_O I literally wouldn't think she would be doing all this when she has a guy.

Cant trust em............smh.

A6CE3E96-CF98-4EEA-A57C-847829D8B452.jpeg F047D84D-FFC9-4D75-A22F-70F274E2EF13.jpeg A7650D58-5708-42BF-A68E-AD750ACAFC62.jpeg DF4D618D-AEC0-40AC-9BD8-A9F491B20986.jpeg
lmaoo bruh u was asking for it then said "jk" don't b mad playa!!

Back
Top Bottom