the thread about nothing...

IMG_20210612_181638.jpg

When you pay for your daughter to go to the University in order she could contradict you during ###### dinner conversations
_

Steel amazed by Stephen Graham performance in this and in This Is England, great actor

Last edited:
Lifting weights with small wrists is a pain :lol:
Imagine if people stop trying to stick to a physical ideal and just try to stick to what they could get the most easily ?
Because with all morpholgies there are a lot of branch lines, and we not always chose the one which could lead us to something satisfying

img-morphologie-ectomorphe-endomorphe-mesomorphe.jpeg

Sometimes also objectives could be reached easily but we don't make enough efforts.
I mean as an ectomorph it wouldn't be so complicated to dry while it could be understandable it's hard to gain muscle mass.
Just to say I'm trying since a very few time to improve things and I hope my laziness wouldn't be an obstacle, I'm searching for protruding muscles and I know it means a lot of sacrifices and efforts, but with my morphology it is both what I would like to reach, and the easy one to obtain I think, could be wrong.

Lifting weights with small wrists is a pain :lol:
Imagine if people stop trying to stick to a physical ideal and just try to stick to what they could get the most easily ?
Because with all morpholgies there are a lot of branch lines, and we not always chose the one which could lead us to something satisfying

img-morphologie-ectomorphe-endomorphe-mesomorphe.jpeg

Sometimes also objectives could be reached easily but we don't make enough efforts.
I mean as an ectomorph it wouldn't be so complicated to dry while it could be understandable it's hard to gain muscle mass.
Just to say I'm trying since a very few time to improve things and I hope my laziness wouldn't be an obstacle, I'm searching for protruding muscles and I know it means a lot of sacrifices and efforts, but with my morphology it is both what I would like to reach, and the easy one to obtain I think, could be wrong.
I'd say I'm quite envious of individuals who were designed to be a mesomorph because they are naturally gifted. I started out as an ectomorph but never really got to be a full-pledge mesomorph. weightlifting turned me more into a mix of both meso and endo. I have to do a lot of serious workout hours just to develop close to a meso. got a few friends who were meso types before that are now endo types. even people who were gifted like that could mess up their morphology.

I'd say I'm quite envious of individuals who were designed to be a mesomorph because they are naturally gifted. I started out as an ectomorph but never really got to be a full-pledge mesomorph. weightlifting turned me more into a mix of both meso and endo. I have to do a lot of serious workout hours just to develop close to a meso. got a few friends who were meso types before that are now endo types. even people who were gifted like that could mess up their morphology.
Not only they could mess up their morphology, but time has a responsibility too as, we have less and less testosterone aging, and the less testosterone whe have the most we would take pounds too easily, that's why women always complain about how hard it is to lose weight, what a young man in his 20's couldn't accept and he would just think how they do no efforts (which could be true anyway, because for some of them they are complaining but keep eating all day everyday, and only anything you must stay away from :lol:)

Love the way he tells us the story :rofl:

Will really had to pull that EGO trippin thing in the end. I know Keanu was perfect for the Matrix but it's no thanks to you messing it up. this guy has too much success in his life that it's difficult for him to accept failure.

Not only they could mess up their morphology, but time has a responsibility too as, we have less and less testosterone aging, and the less testosterone whe have the most we would take pounds too easily, that's why women always complain about how hard it is to lose weight, what a young man in his 20's couldn't accept and he would just think how they do no efforts (which could be true anyway, because for some of them they are complaining but keep eating all day everyday, and only anything you must stay away from :lol:)
while the sculpted 8-pak looks doable, the other parts could use some testosterone shots. she tryin too hard to be like Justin BIeber rather than be a Randy Savage.
e59d946c01cc46ddaf6102631bbb96d2_xl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom